PDA

View Full Version : validity type rating

flyby1988
6th Aug 2009, 18:56
if one is not flying, can anyone temme how long is type rating valid for??
wat r d checks which r to be done after "a no flying year" ?? please help !:confused:

Kirks gusset
6th Aug 2009, 20:36
Simple,renewal in the sim and hopefully get your english language signed off to level 4, I doubt it we don't use text talk on the RT!

flyby1988
17th Aug 2009, 14:29
but do I need to go through all the sim sessions again ?? if not, how many sessions do I require ?

737 CL
19th Aug 2009, 16:39
I have questions that I cannot find a suitable answer at lasors, I'm currently converting my Icao Atpl to Uk Jar-Fcl ATPL, I'm type rated on B737-NG with more than 1500 hs Multi Pilot and more than 500 hs on type so I could have a skill test in the simulator when I passed the 14 Subjects according to Lasors, So in case I do the conversion to obtain the license with a skill test in a simulator,Do I need to have a UK FRTOL before I pass the skill test? because I have a FRTOL from an Icao country which is member of ITU. How long the Uk Atpl License is valid? When is the license expiring? Do I need to fly the plane in UK after passing the skill test in the simulator? Because I'm flying the plane in an Icao Country. And the last question is If I'm able to revalidate or renewing the license in a simulator before the license is expired I guess 1 year ( for Type rating), And If I can do this. Is it possible to do it If I haven't flown the plane in Uk and I Would have Flown the plane outside Europe.

Many thanks in advanced.

Pablo