PDA

View Full Version : Load control and dispatch interview

Beauty
1st Aug 2009, 21:48
Hi all. Im glad to have been invited to a Load Control and dispatch interview. Unfortunately, I haven't got any idea on what to expect. Any ideas and sample questions that I should prepare for? This job means the WORLD to me. Any help will be highly appreciated.

legacy
3rd Aug 2009, 08:25
there could be an assessment to see how you think and can work under pressure. For example, a simple mathematical questionaire with a time limit - or if you are already qualified, to complete a manual loadsheet.
Knowledge about aircraft - company fleet etc.

just some suggestions.

oscarlimatango
3rd Aug 2009, 09:38
All these suggestions are well and good! I once went for an interview and they gave me an FAA dispatch exam to complete! the guy was a real dousch?
yeah just dont be over confident, most ops managers and directors are very egotistic, just answer the questions that they ask with single sentances and dont ever elaborate, it just opens a whole can of worms!

Jech
25th Aug 2009, 02:02
i graduated at PATTS College of Aeronautics and passed the FOO exam,
i had my license just a month ago.. i kept applying for the position of Flight Dispatcher even though aviation industry here is going down., PAL (Philippine Airline) is my target airline, i want to know where can i apply to get employed here..

being so desperate, i apply for an OJT (on-the-job trainee) for my self interest to gain knowledge and at the same time, gain exp.. (even without allowance) that makes me well aware for the position that i am seeking, i took atleast 4months being a assistant dispatcher at Dnata inc Philippines, and handled B777-300 Qatar and Emirates airline, and almost 3 months at Air Philippines as assistant for updating Jeppessen and other manuals which the a/c need b4 it flies.. such as BOM, W&B manuals,

im very aware of the difference between station/groundhandler dispatch and the dispatcher of the Base Airline.,

my desire is.. to get employed as a Flight Dispatcher with a professional working environment, please give me advise to where can i apply even if it is not PAL, or just a groundhandler.. i want to expand my knowledge.. i want to get abroad, but im lacking job experience and all i had was an OJT certificates.. please email me or pm me with this e-add http://www.pprune.org/?emailimage=05d7194e00e5fd9067fed9164ef053d3, i guaranteed that im very computer literate and a fast learner about aviation.. thank you so much !!

prince2009
4th Sep 2009, 15:58
does anyone know abt the job interview in Africa by lufthansa airline concerning customer care and operation agent and station manager.
I will really appreciate if anyone can help me out
Thanks