PDA

View Full Version : Kenn Borek DC3T's

JonnyTheCrayfish
30th Jul 2009, 22:32
Hey there
Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the Borek recruitment for it's new DC3T's, if they've already completed the process or what or how..? Applied for it with more than 1000hrs DC3T military experience and haven't heard from them yet, so was just wondering if there was any info out there wrt this. Anyone..?
Thanks!

bigoil
31st Jul 2009, 14:02
Have you looked at AVCANADA?

It doesn't answer your question but there is a lot of stuff on KBA and you may get some more info on the company.

They just pulled out of MAT so will probably have a surplus of drivers ?

Did you want to spend time in the CDN Artic or Antartic?

nortont
31st Jul 2009, 19:11
The DC-3T's at KBA are Turbines also known as BT-67's

ahramin
1st Aug 2009, 03:22
It is quite an old boys club. I also suspect that the military background would hurt. The more bush league, the better.

They are particularly looking for offstrip ski experience.

JonnyTheCrayfish
2nd Aug 2009, 23:26
Actually did quite a lot of bush-flying on the DC3T in the military, thought it would be an asset more than anything else. Just thought it would be great to get back into the seat of one of those machines (be it in the Arctic, Antarctic, or anywhere for that matter), it was some of the nicest flying I've done. No ski-experience though, and I didn't know about them pulling out of MAT - it does make sense that they would rather use those guys before hiring any new pilots. I suppose that pretty much shuts the door then...
Thanks for the replies, will keep trying. Cheers!