PDA

View Full Version : Four Legged SLF

Phil Brockwell
30th Jul 2009, 15:51
Now I know I'm leaving myself open to some of Flintstones cutting witt on this one, but for those of you tasked with carrying pets into the UK on the pet passport scheme, it is now possible to do so H24 through Bristol -

Get ready

Here it comes.

..........Might save on unnecessary Dog Legs -----Ta-Daaaa

Just add Bristol to your existing routes with Defra and we will liaise to do the rest.

email - [email protected]

(Approved by me wot wiv flying, anklesnapping rats-on-a-string being close to my boot.......I mean, heart. Duck)

G-DAVE
30th Jul 2009, 16:04
You could 'Winalot' of business with that Phil :}

Sorry, gettin coat; what are these pills anyway? :sad:

Flintstone
30th Jul 2009, 16:07
Great news, somewhere other than Biggin for the little darlings :} Never understood why Farnborough doesn't have this faciltity.

I suppose now Phil the pointers will be dash(hund)ing to your door? Not to (dal)mation all those owners (german shep)herding their loved ones toward Bristol.

I'll leave ****zus out of it ;)

G-DAVE
30th Jul 2009, 20:45
Very paw Mr Flintstone ;)

merlinxx
31st Jul 2009, 04:56
Jack will Rus(sell)h to visit:ugh:

learjet50
31st Jul 2009, 07:14
Phil

Its a Woof business to get into could send you barking Mad

I Believe you like pussies anyhow MEEEEE OW

See u

Gerry X NEA

Duck Rogers
1st Aug 2009, 00:14
Phil.

If you collar any business from this I want a purrcentage.

Duck Rogers
1st Aug 2009, 22:14
The (cheeky) address in Phil's post now reads "Invalid Hash". Nowt to do with me, intermittent PPRuNe glitch I'm afraid.

727 exec
3rd Aug 2009, 18:01
Sorry - can't think of any wizzo dog comments at the mo...but give me time!!

Question...we are a private operator so can take the puir wee doggie out but then it has to come back via an AOC operator.

Any sign that DEFRA will maybe let us bring Lassie home as well in the near future via an approved pet friendly airport like Barking Hill?? It's ruff having to fly on someone else's plane...