PDA

View Full Version : vietnam screening?¿....

Do-27
22nd Jul 2009, 10:25
GOOD MORNING ALL!

IT SEEMS LIKE VIETNAM AIRWAYS IS OPENING THE SELECTION PROCESS SHORTLY:ok:.....WILL BE IN SINGAPUR....WE HAVE TO PAY TIKETS AND ACOMODATION :\...EVEN IS FOR TYPE RATED PILOTS....NOT JUST A320 RIDERS, ALSO THE 777 ONES....:\. I AM THINKING OF GOING THERE, A320 EXPERIENCE AS A FIRST OFFICER +6500 A320.

ANY SMALL INFO ABOUT THE TEST, KIND OF FLIES, AND LIVE THERE?....:ok:

SHOULD I BE CRAZY IF THINKING IN UPGRADINGS OR A330 FLEET?¿...:8..

DOES IT TAKES LONG TO GET THE CAA VIET LICENSE?¿....

THANKS INDEED FOR THE ANSWERS....!!!:ok:

ENJOY LIVE AND UR FLYING DAYS!!;)

Dream Land
22nd Jul 2009, 11:33
DO-27, with your experience, you should have a great chance at an upgrade, I would recommend the L/H seat. Many are getting the opportunity within the first year as long as you play the game.

Training time varies, you will attend ground school, followed by the medical exam, next is the written Air Law exam, by this time your background check should be complete and you will be issued an ID so you can begin observation flights and line training, followed by a final line check.

Rosters are very busy at the moment but plan to be busy, initial contract is 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, other roster patterns available depending on what the company needs.

Check the Vietnam Airlines thread for living conditions etc.

Good luck, D.L.

THRidle
22nd Jul 2009, 11:39
The Funny thing is he probably thinks you are serious.:ugh:

Remember the old song " You're so vain"........

Do-27
22nd Jul 2009, 13:52
HI DREAM LAND! :ok:

THANKS FOR THE INFO!, AS THRIDLE(:yuk:) SAYS I REALLY THINK WHAT U R SAYING IS TRUE AND RIGHT!. I WILL GO FOR THE SCREENING IN SINGAPOURE, TALK WITH THE REST OF THE CANDIDATES AND I WILL DECIDE IF JOINIG OR STAYING IN THE GULF AREA FOR A WHILE.

THIRDLE := ...U DO NOT KNOW A **** ABOUT ME...SO PLEASE SHUT UP.... THIS POST WAS ASKING FOR SOME INFO ABOUT VIETNAM AIRWAYS, DREAM LAND ANSWERED U CAN ALSO...BUT DO NOT SAY I AM VAIN...... 8500TT 67OO A320, AND I REFEUSED TO BECAME A CPT IN MY PREVIOUS AIRLINE....FOR UR INFO THIS IS PART OF MY LIFE ADVENTURE BRAKE FOR MY PREVIOUS AIRLINE...I CAN COME ANYTIME......:p

DREAM LAND THANKS AGAIN, U R THE MASTER HERE WITH 1261 POST.;)

ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND FLY TIME!!:ok: