PDA

View Full Version : FATA.....Help!!

paddy in the east
21st Jul 2009, 12:19
Cheers to all. Trying to locate the "study guide" for the FATA tests administered by the DGCA. I have some very old, un-useable guides, but would really like to get a newer set.

Anyone willing to help out or point me in the right direction????

Thanks in advance

Auschick
22nd Jul 2009, 01:52
Which FATA test are you talking about? The initial coming to India interview, or that within-3-month Air Law conversion exam?

22nd Jul 2009, 05:11
send me a PM with a valid email address and i'll forward what i have - it's old and disjointed but it has got at least five of my mates thru..

paddy in the east
22nd Jul 2009, 20:36
I am looking for the 3 month test.

Auschick
23rd Jul 2009, 04:37
PM me with your email and will pass on what I have. :)

rotors88
23rd Jul 2009, 11:39
Hey Brother, don't bother studying as all foreign Pilots fail the exam for the purpose of a bride changing hands & then BINGO you get a pass!!!! :ugh:
I know of 8 foreign Pilots who ALL failed, surprise, surprise & yes they all studied their buts off? But the bride $$$ ensured a magical success. Welcome to incredible India :rolleyes:

Schumi - Red Baron
23rd Jul 2009, 16:08
Well, DGCA wants to enCASH everything...:rolleyes:

ABCD Pilot
27th Aug 2009, 06:33
yeah you really can't be worried about the FATA test. I mean i don't know anybody that's failed it...but if you are already flight there, I would hope you already have read CAR's. Which is funny, because when I took my test, I had read through all of the stuff my company had given me, got tested by one of my collegues. Then when I went to the exam, they gave me a verbal exam, and I got all the questions they asked right except for the last one...what is the name of our regulations... I was like Air regs? IAR's....it's CAR's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhinoboy55
8th Feb 2012, 18:42
I took it once and thought I passed , but no I failed. Then they said dont't worry you will pass it next time.

Rotorhead1026
9th Feb 2012, 11:53
all foreign Pilots fail the exam for the purpose of a bride changing hands

I think you mean "bribe", bubba. Nobody would want to rent my wife anyway ... :eek: