PDA

View Full Version : SWALES

aintboeingaintgoing
21st Jul 2009, 07:47
Hi

I am thinking of getting this programme to prep for my upcoming CPL exams, has anyone here used it, and if you have are the questions reflective of what is in the actual exams? I have used it for about a hour for the PPL prep and found it to be helpful but before I spend the money on the CPL package I thought I would just ask

:ok:

SA Aviator
3rd Aug 2009, 10:58
Hi there. I've got the CPL Swales.

There are a few questions from Swales in the exams, but not many. I wouldn't suggest you go and buy it. Rather get hold of FTC questions. Most of the questions in the exams are similar to the FTC questions. If you can do the FTC questions, you will be able to pass the exams.

Good luck...

Ray Swales
18th Aug 2009, 07:36
Hi aintboeingaintgoin

I know I could be considered as somewhat biased when it comes to my CPL product, but I have to say that I have been a CPL lecturer in South Africa for 20 years and can assure you that my database is made up of questions which are drawn directly from feedback from students who have taken the CAA CPL exams. As such they are a true reflection of what you can expect in the exams.

I sell hundreds of the CPL product every year and have received many thanks from successful users. I have even had a user stop me at Grand Central airport to tell me that he used no other reference material and passed all the subjects simply by practicing and learning from the background information which is embedded behind each question.

I am busy enriching the background information right now with more theory and graphic explanations with the intention of creating a complete learning solution. As with the PPL product, all improvements are made available to registered users, free of charge by way of downloads from my website.

Go to my website www.swales.co.za (http://www.swales.co.za/) and follow the link to ‘Com-assist’ for free help with some of the more tricky com concepts (VOR, ADF, GPS etc.).

Ray

Cloudbouncer
18th Aug 2009, 12:52
:ok::ok::ok:

Brilliant program, many of my collegues have used it and passed first time!!! Highly recommended.

eagleflier
18th Aug 2009, 13:39
Swales mock cpl is brilliant, if money aint a problem, get it.
wouldn't advise relying on only swales for the exam tho, use other sources as well.
Practise a lot of questions, it helps