PDA

View Full Version : Another Startup in Bahrain?

Propellor
20th Jul 2009, 08:30
Yesterday's GDN had an advert for employment at a 'Multinational Aviation Organization', ostensibly based in Bahrain. There was no mention of the company - responses were to be sent to a g-mail address.

It invited applicants for posts in Finance, IT, Procurement, Admin/HR, Sales/Marketing and Operations - including Pilots and Cabin Crew, without mentioning the aircraft types.

Wondering if any of you know about this new outfit.

man300
20th Jul 2009, 08:53
What's GDN?

Duh
20th Jul 2009, 09:32
Also known as Bahrain Toilet paper :}

desertopsguy
20th Jul 2009, 11:18
Perhaps it is something related to Mena aerospace. I heard something about them starting some sort of biz-jet thing a few months back. I met someone who had tried to apply there but they told him that it would be later in the year before recruitment commenced.

Do a search on them, perhaps it's not them. BAH is a small pond with one big fish already in it!

All the best.
D.O.G

Here's the URL:
MENA Aerospace (http://www.mena.aero/)

Mike.Park
20th Jul 2009, 11:42
Prop, have you got a link to the page in the GDN?

Propellor
20th Jul 2009, 14:47
Thanks, Desertopsguy. Will check it out, but it seems unlikely as they do not need an injection of so much manpower.

Mike, I tried to find the advert in the GDN website, but couldn't. See if you can get someone in Bahrain to give you yesterday's paper.

The e-mail address is: "[email protected]", and as a last resort, you may write to them to ask for details.