PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Aviation

Extpwr
17th Jul 2009, 13:02
Anyone have any info about Jordan Aviation they could pass along. Thanks.

airmemphis
24th Jul 2009, 23:56
The company has a stake in Egypt's Alexandria Airlines (B737-500)

Captnhappy
25th Jul 2009, 09:56
An it seems like they are not paying for a while after you join......
Not good!:ugh:

dfd
26th Jul 2009, 08:42
well if you like unilateral salary cuts with absolutely no communication, lousy aircraft with 10 million things on the DDL,go for it!
when you leave, they deduct your salary with the last sim charges..one guy charged USD 3000 for one hour ETOPS sim!
and the company transport,that they deduct your salary for!, has un- airconditioned pieces of dirty junk and no spare tires..hitchiked for taxis after a few late night sims!!
the crews are nice..just the King makes, or more often ,does NOT make , all th decisions!
all late night departures to ****holes like Baghdad,sudan..you name it they go there!
even in this recession,stay away!

mick06
20th Oct 2009, 08:25
IT seems like they pushed you hard , listen man just leave them ..... stay away<<<< :\

cayclone
20th Oct 2009, 17:08
wow that bad !!!!!!!!

Tony Mabelis
27th Oct 2009, 15:48
Comments about the company transport........100% correct.......Blo..dy driver on cell phone cut me up on the way to work the other morning...filthy dirty pickup truck, that I would be ashamed to have my company name on!!

Samiadam
15th Feb 2010, 04:27
Wake up jordan aviation. where are you big managers????Many Initial FOs you have took 110 K from are still sitting.some i heared for years. lots and lots of lying in the company+ no communication whatsoever+ no salaries to FOs. im leaving to royal jordanaian very soon.......

all the best of luck for the rest of you in making your 500 hrs in five years.

sam