PDA

View Full Version : A really big thanks to MON ground staff

ex-XL-in-exile
16th Jul 2009, 15:26
This one's from a 500-hour driver on behalf of two mates who very nearly ballsed-up a four night lads' break in the sun just the other day...

My pals were booked on a MON flight from MAN early in the morning only to be knocked-back by check in because one of them had a passport which was a right old dog's dinner. It was my pal's fault. No question about it.

Anyway, in a hugely helpful move MON promised to put them on the next flight out IF they went to Liverpool to get a replacement, same-day passport. Which they did.

Not only did they stay true to their word, they transfered tickets for free AND even kept in regular mobile telephone contact while my mates' were on Merseyside to inform them of flight options.

Phenomenal service - from my mates, thanks guys. You've made two life-long customers there... :ok:

simonchowder
16th Jul 2009, 17:23
That sort of customer service is IMO what Monarch is all about, first class outfit, i always fly with them if at all possible.

clcman
18th Jul 2009, 07:15
Really appreciate your comments! Any ideas who serviced you at MAN and I can add on your thanks!

ex-XL-in-exile
21st Jul 2009, 19:39
..Hi, sorry for the late reply on this one...

I'm afraid I don't know the staff members, as I said it was my friends who were travelling not I.

I'll ring them and ask for flight numbers though and post again. I think it'd be great to pass on their thanks, they genuinly were bowled over by the service Monarch provided. Way above and beyond the call of duty.

Regards.

DC10RealMan
21st Jul 2009, 19:47
I wondered if such service is the reason that they are still in business after 40 odd years. Management bean counters take note!

chiglet
21st Jul 2009, 23:33
Unlike your ex bosses.......:ok:
AND Victorias' crowd.....