PDA

View Full Version : I am Shoked!!!!

Ramair
13th Jul 2009, 22:46
I am a retired B747-400 captain from a major South East Asian airliner, who has flown for the last 20 years for this airline.
Now back in country, somehow I got to know that a small airline, which recently started to operate, has officially implemented in its training programs the following:
1. Simulated Pilot incapacitation by declaring an emergency in-flight with passengers on board, involving ATC, fire services, and the whole nine-yards....and not advising the cabin crew about the drill, and of course not giving any explanation to the passengers on board after landing...:ugh:
2. Starting a program to improve interpersonal relationship, cockpit-cabin crew, by having the cabin attendants starting with a walk-around and seating in the jump seat for the day, and furthermore getting them involved in A.T.C radio listening, learning how to shut down the engines, lowering the flaps and others....I donīt think that the local aviation authority knows about it...but who knows, itīs a weird country and weird things happen here...
Does this sound right to you all......?????:eek::=
Iīd like to hear your comments.

The Dominican
14th Jul 2009, 08:12
....I donīt think that the local aviation authority knows about it...but who knows, itīs a weird country and weird things happen here...

There are a lot of weird countries, absolutely nothing would surprise me in my weird neck of the woods but could you say where?:confused:

Master Red Cylinder
14th Jul 2009, 13:47
Now that is weird!!!

Heading090
14th Jul 2009, 19:41
There is a lot of weird people flying planes nowdays. it wouldn't be too weird if you say in what country this happend.
:sad:

Keep it safe, and running!!!!!:ok:

maximus610
14th Jul 2009, 19:45
Weird country, which one?:ugh:

Ramair
15th Jul 2009, 00:46
Sorry mates...canīt reveal the country. However the question stills stands...I welcome your comments.
It doesnīt really matter who the sinner is, itīs the sin that matters.:\

flapsforty
15th Jul 2009, 08:30
Shoking, not really.
Whatīs annoying is one person using 2 different usernames to post similar but different versions (http://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew/381334-purser-cockpit-please-we-need-help.html#post5061492) of the same silly story on two different forums.

Pretending that (s)heīs sharing real info while trolling for reactions.

Weird people you say?