PDA

View Full Version : two pilots resigned recently and much more on the way

thedon
8th Jul 2009, 19:41
Lets summerise tchi tchat which been going in Emirates Airline in the past few weeks....and lets look deeper into the real resons and the conciconcs which led to a real future disaster

-A serious breach in the contract (DEWA bills cut to AED 21600) per annum under the cover of helping the enviroment!!!!!! do you think that people are stupid or cos you are smart that the others are not smarter?just now you realized that you need to help the enviroment?or your pocket is urging you to do so?????

-Fuel cost cutting , i think that being part of the UAE te fuel should be your last concern and this how emirates was behaving in the last few years not giving a f*** about the fuel but once the recession cyclone came, emirates started to think smart in a stupid way, i guess you all now what happened last month where 4 aircrafts declared fuel emergency due to insuficiant fuel, i would love to know how is the management think to risk the life of the crew and guests plus the chance of loosing a multi billion aircraft just to save few tons of fuel!!!!!!

-Extending the overtime limit !!!!!!money is important but jeopardizing pilots life its not important, fatigue is just a word in the dictionnary, nearly crashed in MELBOURNE?whats the big deal.....by the way after what happened in melbourne instead of seeking the cos of the incident they made the pilots resign so the company will stay away.

-No housing allowance if you choose to leave outside the accomodation.....another breach of the contract , it was before mentionned (The pilots are entiteled to receive a housing allowance if they chose to leave emirates accomodation.

-Last but not least the drop which flooded the glass is the famous law of the 3000hrs which the FO's has to complete before being ligible for CPT upgrade!!!!as a temptation to retain the pilots or its another form of cutting the cost ????

Emirates is loosing its credibility a day after another drifting slowly from the dream company to the nightmare company, a company which was famous of its achievement and its reputation which reached the whole wolrd from the America s biggest airports passing by the european stadium ending at the down under, now its famous of its scandales which are getting worse on daily basis due to the previous mismanagement who were able to hide their lack of mangement and now during the recession they unable to do so , so they started to flip things over recovering they mistakes by doing other mistakes and we all now that this will never work.

As a results bunch of pilots started to resign as i have heard the last week two pilots resigned already and more are coming, pilots who were proud of wearing Emirates uniform now they are ashamed of doing so, if the management will take few minutes to think about , they will realise that they are loosing so many asset pilots who came already with enough hours, trained and ready to withstand the company and no matter what emirates is going through now, they should be smart enough to retain them now as those guys are leaving not cos of emirates situation but due the lack of trust and loss of credibility that emirates is creating on daily basis, and for the pilots who are still there i believe that once they will find an alternative they will leave and no one will feel guilty ....they fullfiled their part of agreement and the company did not.

they are trying to clean the mess but the messing the cleaning,no other company did what they did and if they did then they did smart.

The ice is melting i hope that this message will do the required job , hail to shakespear , EMIRATES reminds me of its master piece ( MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING), try to link between the two and you dont get it then you have to see the play.:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

JungleJett
9th Jul 2009, 05:21
Can't help it, I have to say it man.....I am sure Shakespear is laughing his ass off on the other side at your spelling of "Consequences".....
I know, I know, English is not your mother tongue etc. neither it's mine.
Otherwise good points and well put my friend.

JJ

MTOW
9th Jul 2009, 06:57
Gosh, I'm sure Adel and Tim have gone into the bunker with tin hats on over this stunning development. Two resignations from a pilot body of... what is it? 2500?

That's a whole .08%. And in one month!

Unsustainable wastage.

Cancel all leave.

Crank up recruiting.

How will they explain this to Sheikh A?

Don't panic, Mr Manwaring!

fatbus
9th Jul 2009, 07:15
A couple hundred pilots quit is what AAR and TC would like to happen. Could be why they are changing everything downwards right now. This is not the first time the upgrade reqmts have changed and dont think itwill be the last. BTW did the SFI's have any luck with their cause?

Good luck with your job hunting right now.

faheel
9th Jul 2009, 07:17
best you learn how to pronounce and spell the bards name before you start criticising his spelling junglejett, but I must admit it took bit of an effort to decypher parts of his post though :ok:Shakespeare is the correct spelling of Williams surname btw

JungleJett
9th Jul 2009, 08:02
Oh darn, silly me Faheel.....that tricky silent E at the end of Sheik's pear got me again.....

Lamyna Flo
9th Jul 2009, 08:21
*Thread drift alert*

Actually, JungleJett and Faheel... you're both right

The Spelling and Pronunciation of Shakespeare's Name (http://shakespeareauthorship.com/name1.html)

Glad someone was able to figure out what conciconcs meant though :ok:

sheikmyarse
9th Jul 2009, 09:32
Dubai’s ruler has splashed out 45 million pounds ($72.6 million) on a country estate in Suffolk, England, in what brokers are calling the biggest purchase of its kind this year.
The grade II-listed Dalham Hall, an 18th century mansion, includes 3,300 acres of farmland, parkland and woods, and 39 homes, UK tabloid the Daily Mirror reported on its website on Tuesday.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum already owns the adjoining 3,000-acre Dalham Hall stud, where many of his prized race horses are bread, the newspaper said.
"It's the highest amount fetched by a country estate this year," estate agent Rupert Sweeting was quoted as saying.

JungleJett
9th Jul 2009, 13:30
thread keeps drifting....

Thanks a lot Lamyna Flo from Nairobi Wilson airport...;) or according to Google Earth, it looks more like The Carnivore.
If you are really based there, PM me please.

JJ

thedon
10th Jul 2009, 09:52
listen junglejett or what ever is your nickname after reading your reply i came up with the following:

1-You are a stupid guy who is is not at the level of discussing a valid subject.

2-You tried to understand but you could not do it so you had to get a dictionnary and start to look for the words meaning but still you did not get it however you spotted a taping mistake to write about.

3-You understood the subject but you are one of the a** licker's and your doing your job.

I think that i went low enough to your level which is not usual for me, so either you come up to my level and discuss it as an adult or you keep quite, beause guys like you disgraced the pilot job .......a/c drivers suits you more then pilot.

so DRIVE AND SHUT UP

PS: do the routine spelling check as this the max that you can do .

geo7E7
10th Jul 2009, 10:29
Sir Thedon....

I think I'm speaking on behalf of the guys here who responded to your post - please don't get mad or offended to some of the replies - it was all done in good manner and the critics were made in a very polite way. They were right about your spelling error and incorrect grammar (which is quite negligible) AND we did our best in trying to understand you....some of us ARE with you here!

Thank you for your in depth story of what's going on. Cheers!

JungleJett
10th Jul 2009, 10:38
What's up with the anger friend??
Boy did I hurt your feelings with that comment or what?
Typing error??? Gimme (that means give me) a break.
Actually I never made it passed (conscincs) I was rolling on the floor laughing.
As far as the rest of your misery and miserable life at EK, I don't give a fat rat's ass. I work next door....
See I am not gonna (that means going to) lower myself and bark back at you.
Sorry again if my comment was hurtful.

Tiburon peligroso
10th Jul 2009, 16:23
Mr Moderator
Where are you?

411A
10th Jul 2009, 17:03
two pilots resigned recently and much more on the way

In a large airline company, two is an insignificant number...as are two hunderd.

The company HR department simply is called upon to fill needed vacancies...and in todays poor airline economic climate, simple to do, even on a large scale.

In the middle east especially, pilots can quit, stamp their collective feet and throw a hissy-fit at every opportunity, yet it will make absolutely no difference whatsoever.
In fact, such tactics will only harden managements positions/policies.

Have seen it all before, folks...and the situation will not change no matter what some uninformed newcomers to the scene might think...or imagine.:rolleyes:

And yes, I'm in management (Chief Pilot/DFO) however is a smaller company.
Here, we retain the same folks year after year, because we value their dedicated performance, and they are paid accordingly...with a bonus.

Larger companies...they simply do not care, like it or not...and I expect many will not.

Think I'm wrong?
Ask the 49ers at CX.