PDA

View Full Version : Any thomas cook pilots here?

united786
6th Jul 2009, 23:07
Just wanted to know if there are any Thomas cook pilots around here?... i am actually flying to toronto from manchester with the airline on 2nd august. I was looking to get into the jump seat.

Flintstone
6th Jul 2009, 23:15
Don't know how to put this but did you not notice how airlines stopped giving jumpseat rides almost eight years ago? September the 11th, couple of tall buildings.......................?

foxmoth
6th Jul 2009, 23:22
Best you will do these days is have a word with the cabin crew and you will prob be able to get up front for a look round after landing in YYZ

Scott Duch
7th Jul 2009, 00:00
I got into flightdeck of a First Choice 757 during flight, just before T/D in Paphos....left just after the descent briefing. This was in 2007.

united786
7th Jul 2009, 00:53
This sucks!...i have a friend who works for British airways in the ticket department and he gets to ride in the jump seat every time he has to travel for meetings to London.

acepilotmurdock
7th Jul 2009, 01:21
Look what happened to poor Pablo..........:bored:

Keygrip
7th Jul 2009, 03:11
786 - I'm trying to work out which heading your message comes under.

Are you asking for an interview with TC or a direct entry job with them (no interview needed)?.

Shirley, you're not expecting sponsorship because you happen to have bought a ticket with them for your holidays?