View Full Version : C-750 job

ITFC1
5th Jul 2009, 07:53
Hi Guys,
I have a possibility of flying the C-750 down in Saudi, i wondered if anybody know's anything about flying from Saudi.

Sorry i dont know any base or salary yet.

Any advice greatly appreciated

NZ X man
5th Jul 2009, 12:28
Pretty straight forward, get a good ground handler who can file your flight plans for the domestic stuff, always have a GACA number when you leave to land domestically. The ATC is pretty good, but everybody has their moments. Plan on using the APU without mercy. Get a good flight attendant you can count on. You should either have a commute contract with good housing or live in a good compound with a car. Pm me if you need anything else, I have spent a bit of time there, based from Riyadh. It will be good for your liver also.

dc9-32
5th Jul 2009, 18:27
ITFC1 - you have a PM :ok:

Pilocol
6th Jul 2009, 09:43
NZ X man ... said it all.
Pretty straight forward ... the only 750 I know is from Bin Laden .. unless you are coming for the new 750 that Wallan has bought... if it is for the last one ... poor salary, poorer housing and poorest flying :uhoh:... one good thing you will get a good car :}... that's it.

11 ON 1 OFF if you are luky...

Good luck ...

ITFC1 you got a PM.

Keep it safe.:ok:

jr of dallas
6th Jul 2009, 11:19
Man, flying in Saudi sounds like real real fun ,huh?:ok:

NZ X man
6th Jul 2009, 13:02
Yes if it is for Wallan, your going to regret it, the ultimate cheap screw, and that is on a good day.

jetopa
7th Jul 2009, 08:59
Is this really in Saudi Arabia and not in the UAE?

I saw a job offering for a C750 crew to be based at Sharjah Apt.. The offer came from a company named 'Eagles Aviation management'...

ITFC1
7th Jul 2009, 12:20
Many thanks for all the replies.

IWhen my email was replied to, it was mentioned in Saudi, but who know's

robi523
20th Aug 2009, 03:39
Any news on this job? I recently received an offer of employment from them... have never heard anything about them and having difficulty establishing contact.

doubleu-anker
20th Aug 2009, 04:08
KSA?

Oh yes it is a beautiful place to live actually. You are really going to love it.

Now lets see what they have? Sunshine and a warm temperature........ Cant think of anything else that may attract me to the place.

NZ X man
20th Aug 2009, 07:19
Doubleu-anker

Hay did you not forget the dates, and the wonderful drivers? Lots of people are getting calls about the UAE aircraft, but no one has confirmed that they actually have a 750. ??????

doubleu-anker
20th Aug 2009, 10:03
Look, tell you what chaps.

I would be the last person to try and exploit the situation we are all at the present time.

However I like anyone here, needs to make a living.

Having had my ear to the ground recently I am in a position to pass on certain details. Am also taking this opportunity to set up a recruitment agency. I intend to become a pimp in other words.

So to get the ball rolling, please PM me with your personal details and of course your full credit card details. The information that you send will be secure and held in confidence.

Never let it be said I wont a help a fellow aviator in times of need.

Trust me.

Of course I was not serious. If i was and living in certain countries, I would probably have my collar felt before the day is out. What I suggested above is no worse than a pay to join website that sells information to the needy. This is what aviation has become guys. Full of pimps. It has always attached the unscrupulous and the criminal mind since I started. People making a living out of someones misery. I will give the mods and duck his due on this forum as they are trying to help and are helping, with information, for nothing.

That has to be commended.

The website owners will of course say well we have to make a living. I say get a :mad: honest job!

Gulfstreamaviator
20th Aug 2009, 13:55
It is the pits of a job. 9kus per month ALL IN. (on and off duty)

Did XOJet ever get their 750 plans up and running in UAE.?

glf