PDA

View Full Version : Karratha Flying Services Reunion

KFS Reunion
3rd Jul 2009, 01:16
Trying to track down everyone who previously worked at Karratha Flying Services or has been associated with Dick Pym since 1986. Dick will soon be leaving KFS and heading to a cooler climate so we have organised a surprise reunion in Karratha on the 12th & 13th of September (hangar party on the 12th). If you are interested in more details please email [email protected]. If you can't get to Karratha but have some photos of your time at KFS, please mail to PO Box 954 Karratha 6714. I will copy them and return the originals to you.

KFS Reunion
3rd Jul 2009, 01:19
Trying to track down everyone who previously worked at Karratha Flying Services or has been associated with Dick Pym since 1986. Dick will soon be leaving KFS and heading to a cooler climate so we have organised a surprise reunion in Karratha on the 12th & 13th of September (hangar party on the 12th). If you are interested in more details please email [email protected]. If you can't get to Karratha but have some photos of your time at KFS, please mail to PO Box 954 Karratha 6714. I will copy them and return the originals to you.

YPJT
3rd Jul 2009, 01:39
If Dick reads PPRUNE.... it won't be much of a surprise :)
But what a fine gesture for someone who has built what is reputedly the best charter operation in the NW.

The Green Goblin
3rd Jul 2009, 02:13
I'll second that, I know a lot of the guys and girls there, the fleet is always impeccable and the whole operation is very professional.

Shame about it being in Karratha though :cool:

KFS Reunion
7th Jul 2009, 00:10
Just bring it to the top in case anyone missed it first time around.

KFS Reunion
7th Jul 2009, 00:13
Pretty sure Dick doesn't read PPRUNE, but I guess we will find out on the night.

12 Jets a day into Karratha, hopefully you can get a cheap ticket.