PDA

View Full Version : Abu Dhabi Av

lonfas2
1st Jul 2009, 02:26
Does anyone have ANY info about Abu Dhabi Aviation (Fixed Wing) that could help to determine right choice. Should I go or should I stay?
Searched all threads but nothing about their fixed wing operation.:confused:

strapped2aprop
1st Jul 2009, 19:23
about the only thing that is stable in that company - class segregation of the highest order - monkey see monkey do kinda flyin, unbelievable to say the least, but work is laid back and easy avg 50hrs a month so if you want to dash around for the rest of your life this is the place to be - money is good and thats all that matters - you get paid on time and the company honours its contracts to a certain extent - read the fine print on housing, good luck with the budget

believe one tenth of what you hear and close one eye to get the full picture

only company to give a bonus but only to the nationals

'all are equal but some are more equal than others'

lonfas2
1st Jul 2009, 19:57
If you would be willing to provide finite details I would appreciate it.
Message me?

Vc10Tail
4th Jul 2009, 14:15
is it true about inducting A320s?

is Ebrahim Mazrouei still there?

Double Wasp
4th Oct 2009, 04:04
Hello,
Could someone let me know what the ballpark pay is for fixed wing captain. A PM is fine.
Thanks
DW

ODGUY
5th Oct 2009, 08:01
Do they only fly the -300? or have they gotten q4's?

BBJKIM
5th Oct 2009, 13:12
Hi Warning to all Pilots.

Watch out for U.A.E. Recruiters who is trying to offer you a well payed contract on any fixed wing aircraft (new operation) with Abu Dhabi Aviation - I have heard about guys who was offered jobs on B737NG/BBJ and LR45.

However it might be fake and scum, to try to steel your money :sad: ( they try to scum you to pay for Immigration, work permig and visa in advance - DONT DO IT !!!!!! :=

Abu Dhabi Aviation is not hiring at the moment - and not to Aircraft types they dont operate !!!! Information about this on Abu Dhabi Aviation website.

If you dont trust the contract and the recruitment process - call Abu Dhabi Aviation direct to verify the details..............

Wish you all the best........good luck

Oakpilot12345
8th Oct 2009, 23:32
Thanks!! I have been going through the process. It all looked fine until they requested $$$$$ for my visa. They use the real names of current ADA employees.

Oakpilot12345
9th Oct 2009, 19:37
Het, strapped to a prop,
Did they have you pay for your visa? Who did you deal with at ADA?