PDA

View Full Version : ace MCC course, that pops up of the right hand side of the screen

flyhighspeed300
29th Jun 2009, 23:09
EAL MCC (or new name Euporean skybus limited) for £2,399, the advert on the right hand side of the screen that keeps poping down.
excellent course, they will go that extra mile. no pilot jobs at the end of the course. no where else doing the MCC will do that anyway.

vaule for money by a long way. i shouldn't say that, because they may put the prices up.

i think the course is worth £3,400. a £1000 pound more than what they a charging. remember this is on a full motion simulator. they can do type ratings on the B737-200. where can you do that on a MCC course. NO need for any extra cost on a JOC. you can do a JOC for an extra £650 pounds, you will understand why the MCC course covers it if you do it.

I also keep going back to EAL, to do extra hours on the sim, it was that good of a course.

and it is amazing price one of the cheapest, cannot understand why please go else where on a fix simulator to do there MCC. they will lose out when it comes to the interview with the airlines unlike me and others who have used EAL.
plus you get to meet pilots on the airliners using the other simlulators, job questions, interviews aswers maybe there airline askes them? or even the right place at the time for that first job!!!! it who you meet, and who you know!!!!

Frankly Mr Shankly
29th Jun 2009, 23:45
"they will lose out when it comes to the interview with the airlines unlike me and others who have used EAL."

Strange, I didn't use them and the interviews went fine.

"i think the course is worth £3,400. a £1000 pound more than what they a charging"

Unusual to hear a wannabee advocate that a course is worth more, usually guys would recommend places that produce a good product (BGS for example), yet even then, I've never read a wannabee say the course is worth more, what with money being rather something of a priority for guys in training? How odd..........

Is business rather slow at your organisation? Rather alot of detail re. various courses and prices than your average wannabee would post, no? :=

belleh
30th Jun 2009, 08:35
So obviously a shill it hurts.

Lightning Mate
30th Jun 2009, 12:13
flyhighspeed300,

Would you please re-submit your post in English so that some of us may understand it.

redout
30th Jun 2009, 13:36
I concur with the above ^.

No idea what this chap is actually on about.

GearDownFlaps
30th Jun 2009, 17:44
I get the feeling he may just be french ?????? and has recently completed the course .
Skybus do do a very good course indeed I will concur with that , the one criticism I have is that they seem to give the certificate as an attendance thingy , the guy I did mine with was fxxxxxg hopeless and would be a danger to anyone he flew with , I only flew with him cos it was a sim , I wouldnt ever dream of egtting in an airliner with him , and he walked away with a certifcate
Other than that the place is superb

Lightning Mate
30th Jun 2009, 18:12
"Skybus do do a very good course indeed I will concur with that , the one criticism I have is that they seem to give the certificate as an attendance thingy , the guy I did mine with was fxxxxxg hopeless and would be a danger to anyone he flew with , I only flew with him cos it was a sim , I wouldnt ever dream of egtting in an airliner with him , and he walked away with a certifcate
Other than that the place is superb"

Go to the thread about f.......ing dreadful English you prat.

GearDownFlaps
30th Jun 2009, 18:17
Excuse me !! I wouldnt say one typoe and a singular use of txt speak really deserved that little outburst did It ??What was that phrase ?? "You Pratt"

GearDownFlaps
30th Jun 2009, 19:11
Well I am sorry !!!!!!! Makes all the difference to the post doesnt it , it still doesnt warrant an insulting post does it ?????
Interesting to note neither of you pillochs have even mentioned the original posters lack of grammar etc etc .Must be pick on GDF Day .
And by the way PHhilpaz when we use the personal we use a capital not the lower case "I"
If you are going to criticise at least get it right . How do you spell "Doofus"

GearDownFlaps
30th Jun 2009, 19:33
Oh Dear , Oh Dear Bless you Phil

GBB
30th Jun 2009, 19:37
GDF,

Do NOT bother with spelling police... They have nothing better to do or say, so they come on pprune to quote people and add stupid comments. :ugh:

Can somebody delete all the rubbish, please.

GearDownFlaps
30th Jun 2009, 19:40
I dont do hard feelings mate I do banter its a big giggle glad your with it .
Fab is good albeit a bit slow but then what isnt these days

GearDownFlaps
30th Jun 2009, 20:06
He certainly is , hes doing the cpls now .
I did MCC at european they are actually excellent .
We will no doubt meet up whence oyu have completed your round the world frivolity , stay safe

potkettleblack
1st Jul 2009, 07:38
Hey look a course just finished and someone posted this:-

http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/343017-mcc-training-european.html

Kind of gets boring guys. Do a search and you will see this crops up on a regular basis. I realise a lot of you are young and naive but just because someone at the school "suggests" that you rave about the course doesn't mean you have to. Particularly since you have no experience of attending other MCC courses in order to make a useful comparison.