PDA

View Full Version : From Burma to the USA.

kkpsk
29th Jun 2009, 12:59
I'm now at burma. I'll move to US next month and will get Green Card. I'm a high school graduate now and I'm 26 years old now. I want to look for a job from my country. How can I do that?

zalman
30th Jun 2009, 03:53
Friend, from burma to the us?? The only thing you will carrying a green backs without the CD serial number?

Mr. Asiaworld might give you a job?? You could be a special agent in the us.

BTW, are you a soldier boy?:=

Safe flying,

Zalman

GoForIt
30th Jun 2009, 13:48
I'm now at burma. I'll move to US next month and will get Green Card. I'm a high school graduate now and I'm 26 years old now. I want to look for a job from my country. How can I do that?

Hmmm... your post doesn't make much sense. You can't move to the USA and get a green card unless an employer sponsors you, so why are you asking for job info?

Are you really coming on a tourist visa, and hoping to get a job and a green card? In this economy, it is hard for Americans to find jobs, much harder for foreigners who are looking for a company willing to spend the money to finance them. It is not impossible if you have a skill that is in short supply in the USA, but highly unlikely righ tnow.

You didn't mention what skills or qualifications you have. This is a board for pilots, but you didn't mention your qualifications as a pilot. In fact, it would seem unlikely that you are a qualified pilot in Burma if you have only a high school education. If you want a serious answer, give us some more info.

GoForIt

mingalababya
30th Jun 2009, 15:26
kkpsk, mingalaba. Just wondering whether you're in the aviation industry in Myanmar? If so, I'll PM you my Yangon cellphone number and we can meet up. :)

Shwepilot
17th Jul 2009, 07:34
Guys, anybody from Burma in Pprune, just send me email. I am from Burma and flying in UAE.

abhi88
17th Jul 2009, 09:56
You should change the title to " From Burma to USA with HOPE"...:}

zalman
19th Jul 2009, 03:17
Hello, Shwepilot!

Me Sulepilot! You fly in UAE, me fly in HEH, NYU, MDL, and RGN.

What plane you fly?

Pilot got greencard? Me got green bag with CB cerial number!!!!

Tata~!

Safe flying,

Zalman

Jimmy Do Little
19th Jul 2009, 07:47
Kinda have to analyze this a little.....

I'm now at Burma. I'll move to US next month and will get Green Card.

Do you mean that you ARE eligible under one of the approved paths for US immigration, and will RECEIVE a permanent Green Card upon arrival in the US?

I'm a high school graduate now and I'm 26 years old now.

Are you indicating that you NOW have a High School Education only, or you NOW have HS, but are working towards a higher level of Education?

I want to look for a job from my country. How can I do that?

I'm reading that you want to find a job (or secure an interview with a perspective employer) BEFORE you leave Burma?

Are you posting in this forum because your interest is in the Aviation Profession?

Clarify some of the above, and I'm sure that a good lot of folks will be happy to supply constructive suggestions.

kiterunner
19th Jul 2009, 08:38
Hmmm... your post doesn't make much sense. You can't move to the USA and get a green card unless an employer sponsors you, so why are you asking for job info?

It's not completely true.
Maybe he's a lucky guy who won the green card lottery.
Or get a greencard by close relationship to a US citizen.

But anyway, kkpsk, if u r a pilot,
I think, chances r quite slim to get a pilot job in the US.
Seeing all those horseless cowboys from wild wild west coming to fly in the East.

powerstall
19th Jul 2009, 09:13
the question is quite vague ain't it? :8

ecureilx
21st Jul 2009, 12:46
Shwe Shwe ..

The guy did bring out a lot of comments didn't he?

High -school grad - ??

And make sure you dont take any worthless kyats .. with the exchange rate I saw officially and unofficially, in Singapore, My heart stopped beating for a while ..

Officially 1000 kyat is worth 225 S$, and unofficially, it is worth less than 5 $ :mad: :mad: wonder how that works ..

Is he one of those 'on the job trainees' with the private operator there ??

Shwepilot
22nd Jul 2009, 18:42
Hi Zalman, pls check ur private message.

Shwepilot
30th Jul 2009, 20:49
Hi Zalman, why u don't reply my p.m? Are u scare of Military Gov or S Y? I told u who am i? What aircraft are u flying?

pompei
29th Aug 2009, 08:01
that will be a good experience,you'll find out how those white look and treat the brown or black,everything will be in an equal footing till you talk and sound different,good luck