PDA

View Full Version : LEP's - Welcome to the AOA!

Some How I'm Tired
29th Jun 2009, 08:10
Just got the latest membership update from the AOA, and it is full of LEP names.

I'd just like to say welcome aboard - it's about time!! Hopefully you guys will now be properly represented. Make sure that some of you put your names up for the committee to ensure that this happens.

icanfly2
29th Jun 2009, 08:41
Welcome aboard - United we stand!

broadband circuit
29th Jun 2009, 10:56
Welcome to you all.

Despite rumours to the contrary, the AOA committee has been chasing improvements for LEPs for quite a long time, which management has consistently rejected outright.

Now is the time for at least 1 LEP to stand for the committee, and show NR, TT etc that we are all serious.

Welcome aboard.

Cavallier
29th Jun 2009, 15:16
Flew with the president of the AoA last week and he seemed very enthusiasic, knowledgeable and interested in the plight of all LEPs. As a consequence my application to join the AoA is in the post!!

The Cav:cool:

C172Driver
30th Jun 2009, 15:42
A very big welcome to all the LEP's to the AOA. It is great to see more LEP's being represented. I hear there will be a number of LEP's up for GC nomination, which is great to hear- good on you guys!

AcarsII
30th Jun 2009, 16:29
What a fantastic news!

Welcome to the AoA.

A strong union, with a high membership ratio, is the only way forward in achieving better terms and conditions for us all !! e.g. Air France, LH, KLM, BA etc.

Cheers.

Rook
2nd Jul 2009, 00:45
Well done guys!

12wheeler
3rd Jul 2009, 10:00
Ladies and Gentlemen:
We are pleased to announce that the Hong Kong Children's Education Allowance will be extended to eligible Locally Employed Officers.
Hong Kong-based Locally Employed Officers holding a rank of First Officer or above who have children aged between 3 and 18 attending a recognised pre-school or fee-paying day school in Hong Kong are eligible for a Hong Kong Day School Allowance as per the Children's Education Allowance Policy (https://iconnect.cathaypacific.com/f5-w-H687474703a2f2f696e74726163782e636174686179706163696669632e6 36f6d$$/intracx/cxandyou/policy/flightcrew/salary/children). The allowance payable will be made applicable from the next school year 2009/2010.
The Conditions of Service 1999 and 2008 will be amended accordingly to reflect the extension of this benefit.
Applications for 2009/2010 CEA are now welcome. Application forms are available at the Benefits Services Centre, 1/F, Central Tower, Cathay City. Please provide the following documents to support your application.
• Copy of the school acceptance letter
• Copy of the school bill/receipt with detailed breakdown
• Copy of the fee schedule
Completed application forms should be returned with the appropriate documents on or before 31st July 2009 for payment with the August salary.
For more information, please call the Benefits Services Centre (Miss Cynthia Leung) on 2747-3291 or memo PNLCSYL.
Captain Richard Hall
General Manager Aircrew

broadband circuit
4th Jul 2009, 04:21
Speaking about St** Kr***il, he has been noticeably absent for the last week or so leading up to the SO bypass pay decision.

Can anyone confirm the rumour that he is on a "leave of absence" in Canada?

Basil
4th Jul 2009, 15:19
AcarsII,
A strong union, with a high membership ratio, is the only way forward in achieving better terms and conditions for us all !! e.g. Air France, LH, KLM, BA etc.
May I take it that you are not familiar with 'The Cathay Way' and the effectiveness of the AOA? They ain't no BALPA.

iceman50
5th Jul 2009, 01:22
notanotherfivehourstogo

You obviously have not been here that long! How many times have we heard your type of bleat, methinks you are the plick.