PDA

View Full Version : Spotters Nightmare - LOST LOG BOOK - Is this yours?

Skipness One Echo
20th Jun 2009, 00:51
Gentlemen,

If you or any of your friends was at Gatwick spotting this week and have mislaid your notebook, I have it safe and would be delighted to return it to you. I also have your Airlines to Europe 2009 safe as well. They were tucked into a sign just at the 26L undershooot.

If you flew out on G-EZEC from LGW 06-06-07 this is your logbook.

PLEASE, if one of your mates has lost this, or better still this is yours, drop me a message on pprune.

Fingers crossed, MODS hope this is OK?

Avman
20th Jun 2009, 11:52
A good reason why it may be a good idea to indicate your name and address (or telephone number) in your log book.

simonchowder
20th Jun 2009, 15:19
Yes, goes without saying always put your contact details in your spotting book, the thought of losing it for good doesnt bear thinking about, i actually have mine attached to my anorak pocket with a length of stout chain plus of course i keep duplicate records in a fireproof safe at home, that way all bases are covered.

Skipness One Echo
20th Jun 2009, 17:11
I have my name and address and a small reward promise inside for anyone who finds it as I lost one a while ago and it's a killer. My mobile is in there too.

Simon, good to hear you're a sensible fellow. I bet your anorak is particularly organised *ahem ! *