PDA

View Full Version : Etihad upgrades for ATC?

Yellow Snow
18th Jun 2009, 17:18
Hi all,
Complete grasp at straws here, just wondering if Etihad crew had authority to upgrade ATC from economy to J, on a revenue ticket like BA and Virgin do.
I'm a DXB controller but I hope you won't hold that against me, whilst taking advantage of your sale fares which are considerably better value than EK!
Cheers,
YS

mkdar
18th Jun 2009, 17:28
I'm a DXB controller but I hope you won't hold that against me

Buddy, no one will ever hold it against you that you are an ATC controller.
In fact, pilots do appreciate you guise and value your job greatly, I’m sure every one realize that.
you guise hold our lives in your hands, yes, some times we fail to understand an instruction you issue and get upset but, hey, it’s only because we do not have the whole picture.
We appreciate you guise, we have nothing against you.

:ok:

Yellow Snow
18th Jun 2009, 17:41
mkdar

thank you for the kind words sir, my comment about being a Dubai controller was meant to be light hearted tongue in cheek.

Togalk
19th Jun 2009, 05:33
We would love to be able to upgrade you. But, that authority was taken away from us when the new management showed up. Capt's and CM's (Cabin Managers) have been demoted or fired for doing so. Sorry. We leave with empty seats and standby pax left behind because of said policy.

Yellow Snow
19th Jun 2009, 16:51
Togalk

Thanks for the info, appreciated. A shame but I guess EK management are no different.

Cheers,

YS:ok: