PDA

View Full Version : Air Atlanta Aero Engineering Aptitude Test

willit
16th Jun 2009, 16:57
Just wanted to see if anyone out there has any info on the AAAE aptitude test. I am preparing for the test in July and can't find much information around about what kind of test they do, e.g mechanical aptitude, numerical reasoning etc. I am preparing for all different types of aptitude test but if anyone has done an AAAE test and can shed a little light on things for me I would be very grateful.:ok:

consaw
16th Jun 2009, 19:52
hi willit, i dont have an answer to your question, but i also would like to hear any info, I'm doing the aptitude in shannon june 30
did come across this on boards
technical interview for aircraft mechanic - boards.ie (http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055263314)

good luck

Bobby

willit
16th Jun 2009, 21:23
Thanks for that Bobby, I'll take a look at that thread on boards. Best of luck with the test on the 30th. I'm going in on July 2 so I'm well stuck into the practice tests at this stage. Been working in IT for 10 years, but did Mech Eng in college and aviation has always been my passion so I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself to get this. I only hope my age doesn't go against me if there are a number of good candidates and it's between me and someone 10 years younger for the final place. I guess I'll have to make sure I'm in for the first place and not the last :ok::p

willit
29th Jun 2009, 11:43
Best of luck tomorrow Bobby, I hope it goes well for you mate. :ok::ok:

If you get a chance you might drop us a line afterwards with info on the test and how you got on.:)