PDA

View Full Version : AI pilot recruitment called off

storm7
15th Jun 2009, 15:47
well i am not sure if thts true but whats the real deal here ?

storm7
15th Jun 2009, 16:33
AI calls off pilot recruitment over ?bias? charge- Hindustan Times (http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=478eb3cd-eb38-4a57-b2bc-bd094727b948)

screwballburling
16th Jun 2009, 05:21
AI bias?!

Close relatives to Senior people in AI more successful?!

Not possible and I don't believe that for one minute!

I am sure there is and explanation and there has been a big mistake in the reporting. :)

gangsta
16th Jun 2009, 06:04
Dear Sir,If you can't see anything fishy after looking at the result then what you believe is right. The nexus is so big and they know each and every loophole in recruitment process. "They" is Recruitment team. they change rules according to there need. for instance one A310 examiner involved in recruitment send his known and relatives to US for flying and helps them in each step from application to sim check. Be it study material (AI question Bank) for written, questions asked in interview and sim preparation in PUNE. Don't think he would do it for charity.

ayush konisetty
16th Jun 2009, 15:23
Now just think, what would have gone through the 40 people who got selected from 1,400:sad::confused:

Capt.Morrgan
17th Jun 2009, 01:14
prolly not much, if they are who folks here seem to think they are, and they'll keep livin' it up on daddy's $$$ :yuk:

and if there's even one soul, out of 40, who deserved it, well I hope s/ he's got a plan B :(