PDA

View Full Version : Regional Pacific

Dog One
13th Jun 2009, 04:10
Does any one know how they are travelling at the moment, especially after not getting the UN contract in Timor.

Are they still operating both Emb120's and I think a Twin Otter?

Is the CP still the ex Airnorth CP?

Charlie Oscar
17th Jun 2009, 12:24
Rumour that it has just been sold to someone who operated a regional outfit before. :hmm:

geeup
18th Jun 2009, 02:43
They should just park the Braz and forget it....
Its a black hole for the whole group!!
They don't run any otters or islands in oz anymore everything else is spread out around asia and the pacific:}

TheOtherGuy
19th Jun 2009, 03:36
I've also heard a rumour that Regional are being bought by the previous owner of a failed NQ regional airline. Perhaps lined to the new RPT startup in NQ?? Will it ever end? But seriously, who would honestly fly with him again?

Alice Kiwican
19th Jun 2009, 08:34
Is there a new RPT startup in NQ? Well well wonders will never cease. The Regional Braz still operates CNS-BAM-CNS a few times a week and there was apparently an ad in the paper (Cairns Post I think) a couple of weeks back advertising CNS-Mt Isa-CNS 3 times a week.

Charlie Oscar
2nd Jul 2009, 00:56
Rumour has it that TB is the purchaser and this links in with the Maclink forum. Anyone heard anything about F27's being introduced.
Very interesting if true.

chimbu warrior
2nd Jul 2009, 04:25
F27's?

Dart-powered fuel fires?

In this day and age?

Good luck.

Charlie Oscar
23rd Jul 2009, 02:21
Heard a rumour that due to heavy competition it is very likely that AS will decide to shut the doors on the operation.:sad: Anyone with any info?:confused: