PDA

View Full Version : RAF Discipline

Spakle71
12th Jun 2009, 16:57
Hello

I'm doing some work on Discipline in the armed forces and thought I'd come on here for some gen.

I understand that P1 deal with admin regarding discip matters, but I'm wondering how the new Minor/Major Admin action is working on Stations? Also what are things gona be like when the New Armed Forces Discipline Act comes in later this year.

Cheers

Roadster280
12th Jun 2009, 17:19
Communicating with the public

Members of the Armed Forces and MOD Civil Servants must seek prior permission from DGMC if they wish to communicate about defence via books, articles or academic papers; self-publish via a blog, podcast or other shared text, audio or video; take part in external questionnaires, polls, surveys or research projects, speak at conferences, private engagements or other events where the public or media may be present; or contribute to any online community or share information such as a bulletin board, wiki, online social network, or multi-player game.

Sorry to pi$$ on your bonfire, but asking (in an introductory post) about the internal workings of the Armed Forces, with particular emphasis on discipline is somewhat suspicious (at least to me). I find it rather ironic that the very gen you seek would potentially result in members of the Armed Forces experiencing at first hand the discipline you seek information on.

Union Jack
12th Jun 2009, 17:25
In which case, as Private Fraser would say, "We're a' doomed, doomed Ah tell ye!"

Jack

PS Spakle - Some people would say that "RAF Discipline" is closely related to "Military Intelligence".:ok:

Jack

Pontius Navigator
12th Jun 2009, 17:35
Sparkle, are you doing the same project as Point90?

I suggest you two get together.