View Full Version : Titan Aviation Dubai

skyhighgirl
6th Jun 2009, 16:56
Does anyone have any info on Titan Aviation in Dubai, I have been asked to a meeting re a FA position for a client who has a Challenger 604.

Any positive or negative info would be welcome!!

Eagles AM
7th Jun 2009, 06:02
yeh i've heard of it, but have no idea much about it :D btw are you looking for a FA job ?

this is their website : :: Titan Aviation :: (http://titanaviation.aero/)

kwachon
7th Jun 2009, 06:44
I would suggest a search on pprune.

"Look before you leap!"

KW

Bergkamp10
16th Jun 2009, 11:14
Anybody been offered a interview, friend of mine went recently. Strange indeed and very unclear on payments and T & C's.

S.F.L.Y
16th Jun 2009, 12:28
My advice is stay away as far as you can. The "end employer" might be ok but I'm wondering how they could seriously work with such a company in terms of business ethics.

The MD is known for pretending being what he's not and didn't leave good records as the last MD of Gulfjet.

If you want more details please PM.

jatosfatalbert
22nd Jan 2010, 07:56
here is a discussion on this infamous organization. this post however is not meant for stopping you from meeting this finest con artist LOL. good luck!

http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/222669-titanaviation-uae.html

The whole show is run by an ex bexair 'drama queen' sales man!

Meanwhile, dont confuse yourself with Titan airways U.K, they are top notch!!

onhmss
12th Apr 2010, 16:19
Hi All,
What are this company doing these days ? Still involved with the dreaded Gulfjet ? or not. And what is our friend sa**** doing to earn a crust ?
PM if you wish. Thanks .
ONHMSS

gabrielash
21st Apr 2011, 04:41
Hi

I am looking for more information on this said company Titan Aviation UAE. I am the Personnel Manager to a millionaire from Cochin. My job is to ensure that we are dealing with the right guys. My boss has an interest to acquire a business jet. I came across this forum by accident and have seen some serious allegations about this company. Is this just a smear campaign or is it a fact. I would really appreciate your feedback. Recently 2 guys from this firm came to our office and handed over an invitation for an airshow Titan aviation is organizing at Cochin. I had never heard of this firm before and thats why I decided to do some research when I came across this forum.
Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback

Gabriel

gabrielash
20th May 2011, 11:41
your reply made me use some advanced measures, was not very difficult. Thanks for your advice. If it was not for the information available on this website my boss would have made a big mistake.

apukutan
25th Feb 2012, 05:09
He is now conning naive jewellers in Trichur

flaphandlemover
16th Feb 2018, 01:48
Can anyone please DM me about S K as my company was approached by him and my boss wants some more Intel.

he seems not to have the best reputation..... Any info highly appreciated...
Thanks
FHM

pfvspnf
16th Feb 2018, 05:31
Lots of scams have happened in the khaleej beware

Jimboandthenetjet
18th Feb 2018, 10:00
Can anyone please DM me about S K as my company was approached by him and my boss wants some more Intel.

he seems not to have the best reputation..... Any info highly appreciated...
Thanks
FHM

Please email me at [email protected]