PDA

View Full Version : Peters new toy

Yeager1
5th Jun 2009, 11:59
I read with interest that Peter Jackson has upgraded the G-IV to the very slick G550, nice move.

If non-stop service to the US is what you're after then you can't go wrong with this machine.

Anyone know if this particular a/c is actually based in Wellington and if the crew are still Air National guys?

Cheers
Y

S.E.A.L.11
6th Jun 2009, 09:40
It will be run by Air National Corporate and will be based in Auckland. Same story as the G-IV just a new aircraft. I believe there is a second G-550 on the cards too, perhaps for Mr Hart?

Stifmeister
7th Jun 2009, 09:06
I have got the job of flying it.....

My experience is ex miramar AFB instructor, Ive moved to NZ and know Fran Jackson thru Taichi practice and landed the job...!

Cypher
7th Jun 2009, 09:42
Nope.. Mr Hart has a nice newish Global Express.. ditched the BBJ...

And it's Fran WALSH..... :p

Stifmeister
7th Jun 2009, 09:47
:}

;)

Cypher
7th Jun 2009, 10:03
P.S Stiffie..

You fighter jocks suck as Biz Jet pilots... you guys keep spilling the drinks inflight... not every turn needs to be 9 g.... and don't you know any other drinks to mix other than Jager and Beer.... :p :} :}

Stifmeister
7th Jun 2009, 22:23
Go the yager...
and how is it possible to turn with less than 9G?:ok:

illusion
7th Jun 2009, 22:29
Must be an old jock. When is the last time a Royal New Zooooland Airforce pilot could pull 9g /????

Stifmeister
7th Jun 2009, 22:39
There aint no Miramar in Royal NZ
Does the NZ airforce have a fighter wing?:confused:

Cypher
8th Jun 2009, 03:25
Yes..

Stored outside in the grass under 5 cm of latex... rotting in the Blenhiem sunshine...

Coincidentally there is a Miramar in Wellington where Peter has his Park Road Post Production facility....