Hi All
Does anybody know anything about a new Heli Firm in Northern Ireland
called AERO HELI?
Working in association with Cabair
Thanks

ForceTrim
6th Jun 2009, 10:30
Ben,

Check out their website www.aeroheli.com (http://www.aeroheli.com)

What else do you want to know?

FT

206Fan
6th Jun 2009, 12:10
Are they based at aldergrove? Would be interested to find out their R22 prices!

sycamore
6th Jun 2009, 13:53
Read the bottom line of the ad !

Ben Walker
6th Jun 2009, 14:43
was wondering what aircraft they operate?
and which airport they are working from?

ForceTrim
6th Jun 2009, 14:47
Are they based at aldergrove?

Davy,

I hear they are carrying out training and charter services from Newtownards (not linked to the previous helicopter company at EGAD), with an office in the UFC building, why don't you give them a call regarding prices.

FT

rotorspin
6th Jun 2009, 23:01
looks like they needed to run a spell check before posting up the website! Lots of spelling and other mistakes.... :}

inputshaft
6th Jun 2009, 23:17
Yep, I had to laugh at their charter page "take you to any event in the UK such as (in) Galway, Donegal or Ashford"

I think a few Sinn Feiners near their office in Toome might have a few things to say about them claiming the Republic of Ireland for Gordon Brown.

redwolf
8th Jun 2009, 11:38
Who is the chief pilot and who is the owner of the company?

206Fan
24th Aug 2009, 21:00
I noticed the website has been updated with more information.

109EDDY
25th Sep 2009, 18:31
i Called In With The Guys At Aero-heli In Newtonards 2 Weeks Ago, I Was Amazed At Their Offices. Everything Was All Solid Oak, Branded Stationary, Proper Classrooms New Computers With All Leather Seats Real Slick Overall And Exactly How It Should Be! Compared With The Old Portacabin's That I Seen At Helicentre When I Landed There First For Fuel Thinking It Was Aero-heli. All The Staff Were Very Friendly Towards Me And Looked After Me With Teas And Coffees (bearing In Mind My Boss Just Bought 450l Of Fuel From Them) Their Ops Lady Lesley If I Can Remember Right Who Told Me She Previously Worked For Helicentre Gave Me A Tour Of Their Facilities And Told Me What They Are All About, From What I Gathered Their Cheif Pilot Is Called Stuart Hughes From The Uk Who Has Some Rediculous Amount Of Hours And Looks After The School They Also Have Another Pilot With Around 2.5k Hours Called Dermot Who I Met Briefly Between Flights. He Was Also Very Welcoming And Good Fun. He Also Told Me They Could Be Doing With Another Instructor For Mainly Weekends And During Busy Weeks I Would Have Jumped At The Chance Only Im On Us License So Get In Touch Guys. They Are Also Doing Charter Work From Both Egad And Somewhere More Central In The North Around Cookstown I Think And Based On The Atmosphere Around The Place They Were Pretty Flat Out With Pleasure Flights Around Belfast City And Then Before I Left A Camera Job For Universal Studios. So I Have To Say Good Luck To Them They Have Clearly Tried Very Hardto Get It Right And Spent Alot Of Money And I Hope It Works.it Would Be Great To See A Helicopter Company Hitting Ireland With An Impact And Having A Professional Approach To Both Flying And Customers Like The Uk Operators Have Like Premier In London Instead Of The Usual Micky Mouse Operations That According To Everyone I Speak To You Guys Have Always Had.
As For The Guys Above I Think We Should All Be Helping These Guys And Drive The Industry Forward Get Helicopters Back In The Air Like They Used To Be And Get Us All Flying Regularly Again Keep It Up Aerohelicopters.ed

the beater
26th Sep 2009, 04:14
That has got to be one of the most difficult posts that I've ever read. My eyes are watering.
I wish them well, but you can't tell the quality of the operation from the quality of the furniture.
First impressions count, and I'm afraid that if they can't be bothered to provide a professional-looking website, then that is going to put a lot of people off. As mentioned above, they don't even know where the UK starts and ends, and basic junior-school spelling mistakes are unforgivable.
I'm aware that I probably come across as a moaner. I don't mean to, but I do wonder what the public think when they see the standard of most of the web-sites relating to this industry.
Paying attention to detail is never time wasted.

fluffy5
26th Sep 2009, 12:21
It's nice hear Stuart Hughes has got himself something, after his private owner. Stuart is a very good Chap, the company should be bloody lucky they have him.
fluffy