PDA

View Full Version : Lan Cargo 767-300erf

Mr Angry from Purley
2nd Jun 2009, 15:41
Can anyone tell me if the LAN Cargo 767-300ERF has crew rest facilities please :\

FlyingOW
2nd Jun 2009, 16:33
Mr A,

I believe they come equipped with bunks and seats as do the B777F they now operate.

Regards,

OW

ROI1900D
5th Jun 2009, 23:09
Do you know if they are hiring now? Someone told me they are.
Thanks

FlyingOW
6th Jun 2009, 05:45
I very much doubt it. I recently spoke to some LAN Cargo colleagues while at sim in SCL and they mentioned they were hardly flying, that cargo contracts had taken a big hit and that the 2nd B777F was being parked up at Boeing since they had no use for it right now.

Furthermore many of their pilots are being sent to Lima to support LPE's daily operation to MAD as of the 23rd of this month (up from 3/week).

But don't take my word for it. You just never know with this company!

OW

Airliner777
16th Jun 2009, 13:20
The second LAN B777F (N774LA) has been delivered to LAN, but it's been mostly parked at MIA ever since. :ooh:

Heading090
17th Jun 2009, 01:38
Just as general INFO, I have had an interview with LAN group few months ago, and I never heard anything from them after the interview. I decided to call the person who contacted me, and she said that LAN group had decided to freeze all the hiring process due to current global situation, nevertheless they will contact all the previously interviewed pilots if the need for it would arise.:confused:

keep the blue side up...!!!!! http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/thumbs.gif