PDA

View Full Version : king air B200 endorsement

romyirimpan
1st Jun 2009, 04:22
hello guys,

i am looking for a king air B200 endorsement..before taking a decision on the training centre i want to clear my doubts on DGCA requirements for endorsing this aircraft..can i do king air training on a simulator?? if so what level of simulator are they looking for..thing is their are so many training centres in US who provide king air edorsement on a simulator..do DGCA accept simulator training..?? if simulator is not accepted how many hours of flying is required on the real aircraft..i hold a Indian CPL with MECIR on P68..

i also heard of NOC before leaving for the training..to whom should i apply for NOC??

someone kindly reply as the DGCA people are not keen to answer my queries..hope to see some valuable replies..regards

romy

iamanaussiemavrick
1st Jun 2009, 13:10
Welcome to PPRUNE !!!

:)

KC3:ok:

sierra_november
2nd Jun 2009, 14:39
hi there,

yes you will need an NOC from DGCA if you want to do your training abroad...for this you will need to apply to the FID section of DGCA (that's Flight Inspection Directorate...if I'm not wrong....)
when you put in your application ask them for a detailed syllabus of the flight training they need ....they generally ask for 8-10 hrs ....this way you're safe when you apply for the rating on your Indian licence...
I'm not sure about the sim thing but I read somewhere that if at all you can get it approved it needs to be a 3-axis full motion sim....

by the way... I got the above info from someone who is currently flying the B200...I haven't been through the process myself.....

all the best !

romyirimpan
2nd Jun 2009, 16:23
thanks mate,

can you just give me the contact details of your friend..i have some more queiries regarding B200 endorsement..

romyirimpan
2nd Jun 2009, 16:26
eda onakke,

welcome parayathe enthenkilum info kodukkunkada...

fadedfootpaths
3rd Jun 2009, 03:36
Dude ICAO Level 4:ugh::confused::confused::confused:

No malayalam!!

romyirimpan
3rd Jun 2009, 04:09
this level 4 is the same as level D rite??