PDA

View Full Version : Airliners.net

akerosid
31st May 2009, 14:53
Does anyone know if Airliners.net is experiencing technical problems; I've been trying to access it from my home computer, but haven't been able to do so for the past 3-4 days. There's just a message saying "the link seems to be broken".

I'm trying from a different computer now - still no luck, but I thought it might be a virus on my own computer.

Anyone know what's going on?

411A
31st May 2009, 14:59
Works OK from Arizona, just now.

irishair2001
31st May 2009, 15:38
I tried getting on to it about 15 minutes ago and i got the message " The link appears to be broken",I the tried again a minute later ans i was able to get on,no problem.:ok:

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
31st May 2009, 15:48
16.48 BST 31 May, accessed it immediately with no problems.

raffele
31st May 2009, 19:22
As at 2018 BST, accessing it via BT in the UK works fine. I doubt it'd be a virus on your computer (although a scan for viruses (and malware/spyware with Spybot S&D) wouldn't cause any harm). It's most likely to be an issue with ISP, or another server somewhere in the route.

Try clearing your browser's cache (IE - go to Control Panel, Internet Tools; Firefox - click Clear Private Data in one of the menus; Safari - click Reset Safari in one of the menus) as it's possible when you first accessed the site, it might have been down, and now everytime you visit it your computer simply pulls the page up from the local cache.