View Full Version : To all the wives swimming in the EK holding pool.

5star
31st May 2009, 06:09
Guess nobody picked this story in the 7days up. Not really my business but yet another example that this country is not part of the civilized world yet.
One of the things they don't tell you during the interview...

7DAYS - Cheating wife: I’m not bitter (http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.php?id=78708%20%20%20%20&page=local%20news&title=Cheating%20wife:%20I%92m%20not%20bitter)

411A
31st May 2009, 06:21
Hmmm, not only should she be locked up, the key should be thrown away.
Silly woman.

Desert Diner
31st May 2009, 06:28
Unfortunately for VA, he will most probably end up with a Pyrrhic victory.

When that "silly woman" returns to the UK and files for divorce, she will most certainly rake him over the coals.

No wonders she says she is not bitter. She is thinking of how she will make the rest of his life miserable.:uhoh:

5star
31st May 2009, 06:35
He should be ashamed; especially when you know that the kids have to go through this.
If his wife pulls off a show in a hotel, well kick her out of the country or the house, but give her some respect.

Well, again not my business but I need a wall. :ugh: :ugh:

haveago
31st May 2009, 06:38
411A you are a tw*t

Wiley
31st May 2009, 07:01
I predict a loud "ca'ching!" will be part of Mrs VA's future and suspect there are multiple UK lawyers sending her their suggestions for turning Mr VA into a pauper.

sandpit
31st May 2009, 07:01
...give her some respect

Just like she gave him....

Desert Diner
31st May 2009, 07:04
If his wife pulls off a show in a hotel, well kick her out of the country or the house, but give her some respect.

She apparently was pulling off that show for 6 days! Where was the respect she gave him?

If she needed the sh@g so badly, she should have gone back to the UK or some other city/country for the week.

I can't condone his actions, but at the same time I have to agree with 411A in calling her a silly/arrogant woman.

IdleRetard
31st May 2009, 07:24
adultery is, if not a crime, still recognised as a divorce factor even in the uk. she won't be cleaning up anything except floors.

yes we picked it up 5Star. just didn't want to mention it. now... please give him some shred of dignity. and NONE of you knows the real story of their life together and what else has happened. pull this thread.. dirty laundry shouldn't be a pprune topic. it's all over 7days which means its in every audi seat pocket. everyone already knows about it. now he gets to see his initials all over this site??? give him some dignity you sad shameless f**ks. you're worse than a bunch of old women.

mods, how about closing this thread if 5star won't delete it himself. it is unnecessary and unseemly.

Nice one - you choose to use profanaties in your post & then start telling the mods what to do. Bud, this sad story is out in the open - what good do you think it will do in deleting this thread? 4HP

EGGW
31st May 2009, 09:09
The facts are clear, by doing what VA did, he must have realised the consequences of his actions and that whatever the rights or wrongs of the case, it is now in the public domain, in Dubai, Facebook and all over the UK papers.

EGGW

sandpit
31st May 2009, 10:32
EGGW, I beg to differ. The facts are not known at all. All most know is what is in the papers. What we DO all know for a fact is that you cannot believe half of what is in the press. This case included. Give the family a break and close the thread.

5star
31st May 2009, 11:45
Again, don't see any reason why stories like this cannot be brought in pprune. My wife was the one who showed me the story and I could not believe what I was reading.

In most civilized countries, people don't go to jail for committing adultry right? And nor are these folks muslims right? Divorces can turn nasty but I don't see any reason to have to go to jail for this. Com'on, you can't be serious.

So every expat wife considering coming to this place should know what can happen to her if she crosses the line.

Desert Diner
31st May 2009, 11:56
So every expat wife considering coming to this place should know what can happen to her if she crosses the line.

That line gets crossed all the time out here. VA's line was a bit more than that!

And in most "civilized countries", no, people don't go to jail for committing adultry. They just get taken to the cleaners by the wife, even if she committed the act.

But that is much more fair right?

Fix Info
31st May 2009, 12:03
Not knowing the story. Only what I read in the paper. Full name of pilot and picture of wife. Makes no difference if this thread is closed or not. It's blasted all over the internet.

I can only say one thing: IF the pilot actually called the police, he should be ribbed ALOT by anybody who meets him. According to the press, the couple have been here for 12 years. If you haven't been able to pick up how the law works here in that amount of time, you should be removed from your pilot privileges because it shows a frighteningly low level of situational awareness.

I don't care how disappointed you are with your spouse regarding fidelity, but I would NEVER deliberately put my wife in jail. It's not fair to the kids, and it's not fair to her. He claimed he didn't know that would happen?!?!?!? Either not true, or he's got alzheimers, or he lives with his head buried deep deep in the sand, or he's just plainly an a-hole. Pick your choice, but it's just plain wrong, and it makes me cringe when I read about it.

emratty
31st May 2009, 13:56
Agree 100% Fix Info what sort of pathetic man puts the mother of your kids in Jail? I don't care what she has done you do not jail a woman for that.

kiwi
31st May 2009, 13:57
I understand that they had separated and that divorce proceedures had been initiated.
The lady made two majors errors:
1) behaving in Dubai, like most people who are separated with divorce pending act in normal parts of the world.
2) seriously underestimating to what low depths, her soon to be ex husband, would stoop in trying to gain custody of the children.

411A
31st May 2009, 17:15
seriously underestimating to what low depths, her soon to be ex husband, would stoop in trying to gain custody of the children.

And, the example the wife makes, hopping in and out of bed with someone other than their father....makes the situation somehow 'better' for their children?

The main reason, I suspect, that many here show such 'outrage' is simply because they themselves can't keep their fly zippered up, and worry that wifey might find out....and have them thrown in the pokey.:}

Two to five years is a reasonable time for punishment, then have 'prostitute' stamped in her passport when she is deported.

Chewthecrude
31st May 2009, 17:39
Best friends or the same person? Will the Real Slim Shady please stand out?

411A
31st May 2009, 17:47
Best friends or the same person?

Nope, never heard of the guy until this thread.
Suspect he'll keep the house, cars money (etc), have the divorce granted, and keep the kiddies to boot.

Ex-wifey will stew in the pokey....just where she belongs.:ok:

Fix Info
31st May 2009, 19:14
411A. You make me sick. Just shut up. You haven't spent a day in the sand box. You just dish out "wisdoms" from your high horse in your cushy US office where there's actually a legal system that pretty much works. If you had an ounce of deference you would let your fingers off the keyboard and keep them where they belong.

It makes no difference if she or he kept their zippers tight. I know for a fact what happens if you call the police, because I've spent more than two weeks in this place. He also knew for sure. Would you call the police in the states if you knew for a fact that your wife would end up in jail, be deported to another country, and never see her kids again unless you felt like it?

Knowing your mostly heartless posts through the years, you probably would. If not, good for you; but for the my colleague here at EK, I have nothing but contempt for him and his lot. Again, either he knew full well what would happen, or he's a complete moron, totally blind to how the legal system in a muslim country works. It doesn't matter if you agree with sharia-type law, or not; while you live here, it's the way things work.

411A
31st May 2009, 19:44
You haven't spent a day in the sand box.

Quite wrong, Fix Info...I have spent over thirty years working in the middle east, twelve of which spent at SaudiArabian.
Still flying to the middle east as well....in fact, the next time I'm in DXB, I just might buy the guy a beer...or three.:ok:

The bit@h got exactly what she deserved.
Keep her in the pokey for a long time, I'd say.

Cheat on your spouse, suffer the consequences.:E

Union Jack
31st May 2009, 19:57
411A

It must be quite lonely at Humphreys Peak ** with all that high moral ground to yourself!:D

Jack

PS ** At 12,633 feet the highest point in Arizona .....

nolimitholdem
31st May 2009, 20:18
411A, unable to keep a marriage or three of your own together, is that it? Support payments a monthly exercise in teeth-grinding frustration? Hence your palpable sense of dislike for women?

Whatever, that's your business. But you are a complete a$$hole if you think that separating a mother -"adultress" or not, oh-holier-than-thou - from her children is a positive thing. Get a grip. The debate shouldn't even be about either adult, who at least have some control over the situation. It's always the children who pay the price in selfish marriage partner's wars.

411A
31st May 2009, 20:22
411A, unable to keep a marriage or three of your own together, is that it?

Nope, married to the same gal for thirty seven years.
Respect for each other, don't cheat on one another...a simple concept to understand.:ok:

Apparently not for some, however, considering some of the offbeat comments here.:ugh:

nolimitholdem
31st May 2009, 20:26
The bit@h got exactly what she deserved.
Keep her in the pokey for a long time, I'd say.

Yes, you are a shining example of respect for us all.

Sorry, must have missed your rationale for children paying for the sins of their parents? Can't wait.

concordino
31st May 2009, 20:33
Fix Info,

The treatment the wife and her hubby got has nothing to do with what Sharia Law states in cases of Adultery.

Borat_Sagdiyev
31st May 2009, 20:50
All you "don't jail the mother of the kids" activists have obviously not been through this humiliation. Only to then find yourselves drawing the short straw & supporting someone who has cheated & betrayed you because you did "the right, legal, thing" while our western divorce law bent you over & gave you a fat one WITHOUT Vaseline.

I don't for 1 second agree with some of the laws under which we live. But, if the guy had been the one caught with his pants down then I guarantee that the wife would not have blinked twice before divorcing, suing for custody, the house in the UK, the car, furniture, pension fund, shirt off his back etc, etc ….

The bottom line is that in this twisted world in which we live, through no fault of his own, had V.A. filed for divorce in his own country, the adulterous wife would probably have walked away with a large chunk of his wealth and would most likely be shagging the new boyfriend in her newly acquired house still being paid for by the poor ex-husband!

Boolsh*t I tell you!

In this case, kudos to V.A! http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/thumbs.gif

(Once bitten twice shy – ask any divorced guy!)

chrislikesblue
31st May 2009, 23:39
'you cant jail the mother of ur kids'

Thats not the ideal 'mother' figure in my opinion.A descent 'mother' in most cultures cares for her kids and f...s only with her husband.
Anyway im not perfect to criticize but she got what the law says,whether its good or bad im not the one to judge,its the country law that she lives in and she should respect.There are no better or worse laws in western countries,every country has just different laws and when u live there u have to comply with them or just stay out of the country,noone force u to live there.

Dirigible
1st Jun 2009, 01:27
While I don't for one moment condone infidelity on the part of either in the marriage, and fully understand how acrimonious divorce can be, I am still appalled to find out that the man who tipped off the Dubai Police of his wife's adulturous affair is in fact a Capt at Ek. His wife no doubt understood the risks that she was taking, but this is in no way a society where the female miscreant can expect fair treatment. What is particularly sad in this case are the children, aged 11 and 13, who are now without a mother who is languishing in custody in Dubai. This should have been sorted out privately.

I stand by my quotes made in a separate thread. 411A you've identified yourself as a moron numerous times over the years and no wonder you get so much ribbing on this forum.

vickers vanguard
1st Jun 2009, 01:49
I'll side with 411A on this one......however, If I had the power, instead of jail time, I would automatically give custody of the children to the father, and she would get nothing and I say nothing....not a penny. You go start a new life somewhere else.
She's stupid....and she kept doing it for the whole week.....

Andu
1st Jun 2009, 02:49
Vickers Vanguard, I'd say that the absolute opposite to what you'd like to see is going to happen, and nor is Mrs A stupid. The lady (or, for some - the 'lady') is almost certainly acting all 'reasonable, sweetness and light' in her public statements on the advice of a (probably, but by no means certainly, female) UK-based divorce lawyer, and when she has her day in court, if Heather Mills is any yardstick to measure by, Mr A is going to pay dearly, both in cash and in access to his children.

Awful, humiliating in the extreme for all concerned (except perhaps the boyfriend), gut-wrenching... all these terms apply. The really sad part is that in the Real World, (where we in the Sandpit certainly do not live), the whole sorry episode would not involve poilice or gaol time for anyone, while the children, whilst still terribly affected, would have been spared the oh so public humiliation they are so certainly suffering from some of the other children at school.

Can anyone tell me what would have happened in the same location had the genders been reversed, ie, had Mrs 'X' gone to the police and tried to lead them to a hotel room where her separated husband was holed up with a hooker/girlfriend?

saywhat
1st Jun 2009, 04:20
Can anyone tell me what would have happened in the same location had the genders been reversed, ie, had Mrs 'X' gone to the police and tried to lead them to a hotel room where her separated husband was holed up with a hooker/girlfriend?

411A's wife would be arrested for prostitution. 411A would be moping around mumbling "37 years and I never would have guessed it". The wife that reported the guy would be sent to jail for ruining a perfectly good marriage that she was in. The guy being reported would not have to pay for services rendered......

I'm bored and just pulling the piss guys. No offence intended to any party. Just trying to make a funny.

Desert Diner
1st Jun 2009, 04:39

Nothing to the man if the woman was single. Probably nothing to the woman if she was single and was not a hooker.

The key issue here, is the marital status of the woman not the man.

BDD
1st Jun 2009, 04:47
No man can predicted how he would react if he was aware of his wife
of more then 12 years was hold up in a hotel for a week with another man.
I hope I will never have to find out. Believe it our not, this could have turned
out a lot worse. There might have been violence involved if he had gone
over there himself. It's just a bad deal for all involved, especially the kids.

expat400
1st Jun 2009, 05:25
What a pathetic excuse of a man. If you can't keep your wife happy enough you need to look at yourself.

And to call the police? Unbelievable! He was probably the guy who ran to mum everytime he had a fight in the sandpit when he was young as well.

:yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

Not Gulfair CEO
1st Jun 2009, 05:40
And in most "civilized countries", no, people don't go to jail for committing adultry. They just get taken to the cleaners by the wife, even if she committed the act.

Well said Diner
This civilized world of ours is overly over rated which rewards these kind of acts with cars, house , custody of kids and salary for life to support her self and her hubbies.

5star
1st Jun 2009, 05:43
As you see, the ME can and will suit some of the men over here. Good for them; Tells us something more about the individuals' background. I hope their wives know how they think about them.

The reason why I posted this story in the first place is to open the eyes of some of the wifees considering coming to the UAE. I don't remember them saying anything about this during the introduction nor did they have the guts to show it in the fake HRvideo.

Recently I stopped correcting people when they thought the UAE was part of Saudi.

Desert Diner
1st Jun 2009, 06:19
As you see, the ME can and will suit some of the men over here. Good for them; Tells us something more about the individuals' background. I hope their wives know how they think about them.

Yes, it certainly does! It's a two sided street!

Too many families come out here, wife ends up with too much time on her hands, joins health spa, finds gym instructor that understands her, feels abandandoned by husband who is away too often, moves in with gym instructor, buggers off to home country with gym instructor who understands her, files for divorce because husband abandoned her (works pretty good in home country), gets most of assets and alimony for her and the gym instructor.

But I suppose you think that is fair.

Recently I stopped correcting people when they thought the UAE was part of Saudi.

Why did you feel you had to correct them in the first place?:confused:

Bus429
1st Jun 2009, 06:21
Hate to put a spoiler on this but - whether we like it or not - the law is the law, irrespective of the moral perspective Westerners have.

We expect citizens/visitors/ex-pats to obey our laws (MPs excluded) so it goes both ways.
I'm no prude, couldn't condone actions of either party but feel for the kids.

Lamyna Flo
1st Jun 2009, 07:20
I'm no prude, couldn't condone actions of either party but feel for the kids.

Agree. But it never ceases to amaze me how many will jump on their high horses at the mere mention of infidelity. There are obviously a lot of people walking around who've lived such perfect, blameless lives that they feel entitled to judge a situation they know virtually nothing about. It's all so black and white, isn't it, when it's not subjective?

parabellum
1st Jun 2009, 13:29
Not difficult to spot the philanderers, the Holy Romans and the cuckolded on this thread is it?;)

My guess is the husband knew exactly what was going on and set it up, as he did, for maximum effect and to prevent the 'lady' from making a quick trip to staff travel while he was away, grabbing the kids and buggering off to Liverpool where she would have employed the ex Mrs McCartney's lawyer to secure a lovely , comfortable home and future for herself, kids and boyfriend at the ex husbands expense.

Big Buddha
1st Jun 2009, 17:27
I heard that they were separated, he was in a bar with his girlfriend, the girlfriend (who works for the same airline) sugested that it might be a laugh to call the police, he is now off the roster?

Anyone?

Lamyna Flo
1st Jun 2009, 18:11
Not difficult to spot the philanderers, the Holy Romans and the cuckolded on this thread is it?

My guess is that, at one time or another in our lives, most of us have been all three. Which is why the judgmentalism on here is so amusing.

This thread is better than a women's coffee morning! :ok:

zimjim
2nd Jun 2009, 15:25
What did she gain from talking to the press ? The kids for sure lost , and the humiliation in school.

The names of rapists, muderers and fraudsters are not published in Dubai newspapers. But not so in this case

Bitburger
2nd Jun 2009, 17:26
:eek:In 1998 a wife of an EK pilot wanted a divorce and at the same time she wanted to stay in DXB with her lover boy also an EK pilot.
The husband was critical about the GMFO who was fired some time later. Anyway the love birds came up with a story that the husband wanted to end his life. This scenario was exactly what the GMFO wanted but the outcome was a bit different.
:ok:The UAE DGCA was challenged by International Organisations to explain their actions against the pilot who happened to be right on the ball regarding his critics of the GMFO.
Result was that the UAE DGCA ended up being very embarrassed about the whole thing. A single Western hysterical woman managed to put the whole UAE DGCA and EK management on it’s head.
Never ever will something like this happen again? The husband is now driving his Ferrari around the curved roads in Tuscany.:D

concordino
2nd Jun 2009, 18:05
Expat400
If you can't keep your wife happy enough you need to look at yourself.

Did you ever think of it the other way around ?

Fact of the matter is some people's marriages are weaker than others for whatever reason.

DXB and expat living change some people. They also add stress to marriages ,relationships and families.

If she needed TLC so badly, she should have flown away and took care of business. knowing the issues she had with her husband, she must have calculated the risks.

In any case, i do not think this case qualifies for "adultery", they were seperated and everything was possible.

B. Bonga
3rd Jun 2009, 23:39
After all the bruhaha surrounding this whole debacle "rumour" is he gave her permission to see whoever she wanted. If the newspaper is anything to go by, nothing special about these two, ie V.A and he's ex wife. Happens every day sumwhere in Dubai. Like everything else on this forum we have again been taken for a ride by rumour mongers (like me:}!)

Feel "violated"...........:ouch: (won't be surprised if they decide to sit down and work out their marriage, then l swear l will be very violated and suing will be something l might look into:{)

NEEEEEXT........RUMOUR please !

4HolerPoler
13th Jun 2009, 19:48
Here's another one -

A South African woman has been jailed in the United Arab Emirates for sleeping with her married boss — even though medical records show no evidence of sex having taken place. The seven-page hospital report on 22-year-old Roxanne Hillier and her 41-year-old Emirati employer will be central to her case when she appeals against her three-month prison sentence in a week’s time. Hillier has worked at a dive centre in the Emirate of Sharjah, the third-largest of the UAE’s seven emirates, for the past seven months. On June 1 she was convicted of the Emirati crimes of sex out of wedlock and being alone in a room with a man. Strict decency laws stipulate that a man and a woman who are not married to one another should not be alone in public places, or in suspicious circumstances.

Hillier’s nightmare began on May 16 when police raided her dive centre in Khor Fakkan, on the Gulf of Oman, after she and her boss had returned from hosting a night dive. Hillier’s distraught father, Freddie, who lives in Albania, said this week that his daughter was innocent. “He was busy preparing gear for the next day, while Roxanne was in the bedroom upstairs,” he said. His daughter had stayed overnight at the centre as her flat was being renovated. “Her boss was busy working when police raided the place. He unlocked the door and there was a lot of noise and shouting. “Roxanne heard this and was very scared and huddled in the corner of her room,” he said. Freddie Hillier claimed that police then kicked open her locked bedroom door, pulled her out of the corner and took her to the hospital for examination — all without reason. “She told me she was so scared and confused. .. she was later accused of having had sex,” he said. “But the medical tests came back negative for her and her boss, so I feel that justice has not been done.” The medical reports from Fariqani hospital, copies of which are in the possession of the Sunday Times, state that no traces of semen were found on either of the pair. However, South African political counsel in the UAE, Ishwar Mahadeo, said on Friday that authorities told him tests had shown the two had had sex. “He pleaded guilty in court and she pleaded not guilty. I don’t know what’s going on here, ” said Mahadeo. He said the woman’s friends had called the police because they had been concerned about her whereabouts that night. Hillier said when he received the news of her arrest two weeks ago, it “broke my heart and brought tears to my eyes”. “I was shaking. This is the kind of stuff you read in the newspapers and never expect it to happen so close to home. “I was completely devastated and could not stop crying. This was the start of weeks of hell.” Hillier flew to Sharjah soon after the arrests. He has since returned to Albania, but his wife is now in Khor Fakkan to support their daughter.

pool
14th Jun 2009, 05:36
Yes, yes, her Muhammad must certainly have been different .... but his wifey and here brothers and uncles not!
When will expat women ever learn.

MTOW
14th Jun 2009, 06:24
Because every one of them knows that her M.I.D.

And just like this young lady from SA, they all eventually learn, just as they learned there's no Santa Claus and no tooth fairy, that if there's an M out there who I.D., he's yet to be found. But there's a never ending line of newcomers to the sandpit who all keep looking, looking.

Yarra
18th Jun 2009, 19:00
So Vinnie an Sal are in BNE making up. What a lovely end to the saga

Ali Baba
18th Jun 2009, 20:40
Hey Pool,
Yes, yes, her Muhammad must certainly have been different .... but his wifey and here brothers and uncles not!
When will expat women ever learn.

Thats why you call youself an expat,expat for what? (KEEP DISCOVERING AND FLY EMIRATES)

B. Bonga
19th Jun 2009, 12:39
Well Yarra like l l said, it wouldn't surprise me if they decided to work on their marriage AND they did just that (if it's in their best interests why not ?)..........as usual Pprune(rs) are left with egg on our face after we "camped in the desert singing Kumbaya" in solidarity ! Moral of the story, steer clear of love games/triangles because when the parties involved patch up they will come gunning for you as the bad guy !

Sadly like most stories on Pprune they end up making all of us look very foolish/stupid/confused/stunned/helpless...........even after we have "put all our beans" into it.........:}

Desert Diner
19th Jun 2009, 12:53
Let's see

She flys her lover boy out for a week of 5 star hotel sex
He turns her in
She gets thrown in jail
Now they are making up

And we look stupid? :sad:

B. Bonga
19th Jun 2009, 13:38
..........DD, well there are 5 choices there on what you/we feel ! So just trying to be democratic here............take your pick mate !:ok:

Desert Diner
19th Jun 2009, 14:02
foolish/stupid/confused/stunned/helpless

BB,

Sorry, didn't pay that close attention to your whole posts.

I suspect the two of them feeling all of the above.

They may even be feeling each other for a while until the Mrs. decides to bring the next toy boy over for a fortnight.

But exactly just how does this patheric scenario make "us" look foolish/stupid/confused/stunned/helpless?

If what you say is true, the two of them just became the laughingstocks of every happy hour around the gulf.

Best of luck to you too mate:ok:

4HolerPoler
22nd Jun 2009, 07:20
Latest on the "diver" - no surprises here -

A 22-year-old South African diver, sentenced to three months in jail in the United Arab Emirates for allegedly having extramarital sex with her boss, has lost her appeal against the court's ruling. Roxanne Hillier’s 41-year-old employer is now a free man after serving a month of his six-month-long sentence which was reduced by five months. The two were arrested after a night dive on May 16, when police raided their place of employment. Two weeks later, both were found guilty of extramarital sex and being alone together in a room. Freddie Hillier says he is shocked by the fact that his daughter’s appeal has failed, while her employer is now a free man. :} “I can’t even begin to imagine how they were convicted without proof in the first place.” Hillier’s father is convinced that his daughter is being held because she was earlier forced to sign a statement admitting her guilt. He believes UAE authorities want to use her as an example to show the rest of the world that they will prosecute people caught having extramarital sex. According to him, the senior South African diplomat who attended the case has been very helpful, and has said that he will investigate the matter.

kingoftheslipstream
28th Jun 2009, 23:55

yer strident tone belies a man of yer years.

I am pleased that yer still dancing with the girl that brought ya... but... surely a little mercy fer the lady in question wouldn't be too bad a thing?

What beggars belief is the way a non-local used tha local Islamic Law to shine tha spotlight on his errant spouse and shame and humiliate her in public usin' a judicial code that most civilized judiciaries have long since considered archaic and draconian... what rankles most of us civilized males here at EK is that VA co-opted the local policy in a way that gave him all the advantage. It was an opportunistic 'n clever tactic but not exactly gentlemanly behaviour. He couldn't have done it in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or most a Western Europe 'r Scandinavia...

I expect that neither of them 'r too bright... an' neither of 'em has shown much regard fer the consequences of their actions... she with her lover and he with respect to their rug-rats... there's gonna be fall-out fer years.

As the great story write Andre Dubus said: We don't have to live great lives, we just have to understand the ones we live. It's that simple and that complicated.

Time fer sleep... ZZZzzz...

I feel sorry fer 'em both.