View Full Version : What's next?

Taylor01
31st May 2009, 05:02
I have a great idea! Lets see how we can make a easy and enjoyable job suck! I know, lets test the newly qualified Captains again for 6 sectors to make sure we trained them correctly (isn't that what the final line check is for). The people in charge of this training department are gettting worse and worse. Please guys, lighten up! Every time someone new gets put in a position of power they change things. We do actually have a good company, and for the most part a fun job, but the more you screw with it, the harder it will be for you to find qualified people when the industry turns around and you have a mass migration away from the beautiful middle east.:ugh:

Wiley
31st May 2009, 06:10
Silly me... I opened this thread thinking it was a competition to guess what would be the next clause in our contract that would be arbitrarily "removed-by-memo" and how that removal would be doing its bit to save the environment.

IdleRetard
31st May 2009, 06:29
Hello taylor01, the training seems to have been halved in the last few years. lots of shall we say marginal pilots around fm the days when ek scraped the bottom of the barrel and then gave them minimal training. hence it is evidenced by the problems in the asrs every week. if a capt can learn something form additional training why shouldnt he take the opportunity? everyone benefits and you dont get some of the astounding events taking place in locales such as shall we say Damascus...........