PDA

View Full Version : JAA approved doctors in Thailand

GBB
29th May 2009, 03:17
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anybody know of JAA approved doctors in Thailand and would be kind enough to share the contact information. (I need to renew my Class 1 medical)

Thank you.

crj705
29th May 2009, 06:33
No JAA doctors in Thailand. The closest one is in Singapore. Check the following link for more info. It has contact info for the doctor in Singapore. I will have to renew mine there soon so let me know how it goes.

FAA Medical Examiners in Thailand (http://www.thaiflyingclub.com/linkfaamedicalexaminer.html)

FSJ
29th May 2009, 10:40
Use Doctor Sagoo at KL in Malaysia. From memory, his office is at the KLCC twin towers, 4th floor. Cost-wise he is one of the cheapest in the region, and you can stay overnight in KL for approx 120MY (1200 baht). Overnight stays in Singapore cost an arm and a leg!
You can find Sagoo's contact numbers on the UK CAA website under foreign AMEs. He also does NZ, OZ, US, and a number of other medicals.
Any sort of renewals in thailand for UK CAA or JAA are a nightmare! I have just returned to the cold and bleak UK for my licence renewals.
GBB - Are you flying in Thailand?

air_cowboy
30th May 2009, 08:20
second that - dr. sagoo in KL very quick and cheap!!