View Full Version : EY satisfaction level?

NoJoke
28th May 2009, 09:38
Down the road at QR there is trouble at the mill. It seems like the same story at EY. I was looking at EY but there still seems to be trouble with accommodation and schooling, not to mention the rosters. Any updates on any of these topics?

Bredrin
2nd Jun 2009, 03:12
Rosters- No change
Schooling- Lots of schools....just not anywhere close to the allowance.
Accomodation- No change, just what happens to be available when you arrive. It may be good or.....not.

NoJoke
2nd Jun 2009, 10:01
How short of the allowance are they? I heard the rosters on the big jets are not too bad, but the 320 is a little ropey.

KRUGERFLAP
2nd Jun 2009, 11:03
Reality

Roster on A320,is not the best one,but no way to compare with Qatar.Qatar is 6 days in a row night flights ,totally unsafe ,EY is 3 nights in a row.

School ,yes u can get with the allowance,but u have to look,look and look.U can find a nice one in Khalifa A if you drive from the academy take the left on the first round about after the Khalifa Police dept continue straight for a while ,the school is gonna be in ur LEFT the name start with H.

Accommodation is not perfect,but at least will gonna live in Abu Dhabi,u gonna have beaches to go and things to do. Doha is a S#$*%#L$_+_E:ugh:,sorry to say that my Qatari friends.

The Atmosphere in the company is nice,and if u compare to QataR,oh my god. Huge huge difference.

Is there anybody here who moved from EY to QR ?

tIME TO COMMAND? in QR nobody knows. I saw people leaving after 5 years of promisses.

Some got in 3-4 years but u have to behave like a child.And do wanna talk about the fuel policy?

EY must improve a lot,but u cannot compare it with QR.

cayenne
2nd Jun 2009, 11:27
Rosters are S&*T!! We are still doing minumum rest back to back night flights, followed by a day flight. Standby and AVAIL days on both ends. THEY HAVE NO CONCEPT AT ALL ON Circadian rhythm. Available days ALWAYS get turned to standby although we were promised they wouldn't.
Some guys working 40 hrs a month others working 100.

kimbruce
2nd Jun 2009, 14:31
Technical Interview Questions: ****************.webs.com And Dont Forget Www.

goeasy
3rd Jun 2009, 06:39
A320 rosters ok... felt like semi-retirement! Until this month...

Biggest problem is differnce in rosters. One guy gets caned, while others barely working. Seem quite unbalanced. But that is life in manual roster construction.