PDA

View Full Version : A Blast From The Past

LeadSled
28th May 2009, 04:05
Folks,

I hear (from yesterday's ASTRA meeting) that our old mate, Adrian Dumpsa (have I got the spelling right --- its been soooo long) is back in town.

Can anybody voice a reason as to whether this is a good thing, or not, as the case may be.

Tootle pip!!

AdrianDumsa
28th May 2009, 06:37
There is a not so vailed implication in your post, LeadSled, that I am or was associated with voices of reason. That is, in fact, incorrect, as I have pointed out before on pprune.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

Your implication that I am somehow involved with the current ASTRA process is also incorrect. I was asked to attend yesterday's meeting as a guest of one of the council members because of my past involvement. I am not currently involved with ASTRA - nor am I 'back' in Canberra.

As I have indicated in response to a recent posting, I am available to do consultancy work in ATM, ATC, or airspace matters. My e-mail is:

[email protected]

Thankyou, LeadSlead, for the dorothy-dixer opportunity to advertise on pprune.

LeadSled
28th May 2009, 07:49
Adrian,

Well, that pretty well comprehensively clears the air, there are a few misconception arising in the minds of some present yesterday.

Welcome home, you will find the menu of dissension on all matters airspace management has not changed since you left. The ASTRA "Holy Grail" could better be described as "Pie in the Sky".

If you didn't see this afternoon's RRA&T hearings, have a look at the Hansard for the CASA appearance. Certain of your old industry antagonists will not be please.

Tootle pip!!