PDA

View Full Version : Girona to Brussels

OFSO
25th May 2009, 18:17
I'm flying up on Ryanair Wednesday morning (27th May), Girona to Charleroi, bus from a/p to Charleroi railway station, then train to Brussels. My hotel is at Place Saint Catherine. Anyone know which railway station the train from Charleroi arrives at and how far it is from St Catherine ?

Maybe you could PM me if you know - thanx

Coquelet
25th May 2009, 19:25
Most trains from Charleroi to Brussels stop at Brussels Midi/Zuid and then Brussels Central.
From Brussels Central, take the metro to De Brouckčre (next stop) or Sainte Catherine (one more stop).
If your train goes not go further than Midi/Zuid, you can either take a connecting train to Central or the underground tram to De Brouckčre.

(There is also a coach going from CRL to Brussels Midi)

OFSO
26th May 2009, 10:00
Thank you very much for the information ! If ever I can help with similar info for Rouissilon/Catalunia, please ask....

R

OFSO
31st May 2009, 17:28
Just to confirm and say thanks: yup, bus was OK, took an hour Charleroi to Brussels and 25 minutes coming back. Only problem was finding it at Midi Station on return trip, but followed sounds of cursing in Maroccan and then saw the Ryanair logo painted on the side.

Hopefully won't be going to Brussels again too soon.