PDA

View Full Version : Precisionair

AERO75
23rd May 2009, 15:07
Anybody out there, who has some infos about this operator?
Have 600h on ATR, any chance to get in???

Thanks a lot

Nice weekend!!

alpha-b
23rd May 2009, 18:52
it's a great company acting as the national carrier of Tanzania since Air Tanzania went under.Looking at ur experience on type there wouldn't be big assles to get in

Zissou
26th May 2009, 23:14
I see the reqs. on their website says 500 on type and 1000 hrs total for F/O, so what chances would I have with 470 on type?

Any insights would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Z

petesevenseven
27th May 2009, 02:14
Hi,

It would depend on how desperate they are. At one stage they were taking on anyone with an ATR rating and a heart beat!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Pete

DashRiprock
27th May 2009, 05:04
Heartbeat and a big Cheque!:}

atpcliff
27th May 2009, 14:54
Hi!

Air Tanzania is currently flying, as is Precision Air. PA seems pretty good from what I've heard.

Have to have type rating and time in ATRs to get hired.

cliff
NBO

Zissou
6th Jun 2009, 20:36
Thanks Pete77! Let's hope they're somewhat desperate then:ok:

So closing dates for applications were 30th. of May, any idea of when we could be expecting any replies?

Soap Box Cowboy
7th Jun 2009, 15:00
Rumours are the next batch will be sent sometime in November. Trend seems to be a group every six months or so. Were getting another 72-500 in July and two 42-500 next year.

Quest 236
7th Jun 2009, 17:21
Well Precision Air is expanding so fast as time goes on.While some airlines around the world are being hit by the world economic crisis and not taking chances in employing more pilots,Precision Air is going all the way and expanding thru the crisis.They have become the biggest ATR operators in Africa by far and this makes them something to recon with.With such a big fleet the definetely looking for pilots.My advise to all those pilots who would want to fly in Tanzania not only Precision Air,please avail youself to the doorsteps of this Airline that is expanding at an alarming pace,because somtimes it shows employers that you are serious about wanting to be there.So AERO75 avail yourself,who knows your might be flying to Shinyanga very soon.:ok: