PDA

View Full Version : Presidential Flight Abu Dhabi

FlyingNun
17th Jun 2008, 15:32
Hi All...
I saw an Ad. in FLT INT last week June 1st for Amiri Flight B744 pilots.
Who is this "Amiri Flight"?
How many do they want?
What are the conditions and pay?

Any info. and/or contact details (apart from Tel. Fax. email, PO Box) would be appreciated.

Is it worth me while leaving European outfit for this?

God Bless...:)

forget
17th Jun 2008, 16:04
But aren't you already in Qatar? :confused::confused:

michaeljpotter
17th Jun 2008, 18:32
Amiri flight is like the Royal Flight basically unlike the Royal Flight however they use civilian pilots as opposed to military qualified. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

cosmiccomet
17th Jun 2008, 19:50
I have missed that add in Flight International.
Please I would appreciate if you can give me the contact email for this job.

Thanks.

intaomri
17th Jun 2008, 20:11
you can write to Amiri Flight , P.O.Box 689 , AbuDhabi, U.A.E ,directly to the chief pilot. You will have to pass an assessment process first . You w'ont fly much though and will be on stby most of the time. Good luck .

mauijim
24th Jun 2008, 09:32
Intaomri, you seem to be in the know.. Would you be able to bring some enlightenment to those of us in the dark...regards to terms and conditions ?

Would be much appreciated.. Cheers and thanks.

MJ

BANANASBANANAS
24th Jun 2008, 10:00
They require 8000 hours total, 2000 on B747 and prefer an instructor background. They do make exceptions though.

millerscourt
24th Jun 2008, 13:56
BANANAS Are they going to make an exception in your case??? Just remind us all how much it would cost you to leave SIA Cargo now?

cantilever
29th Jun 2008, 08:50
Word on the street is it is a bit of an old boys flying club!

Probably not the easiest place to work, lots of people running around covering their ass!...afraid to make a mistake!
Good $$$, but crap lifestyle.

sandyballs
29th Jun 2008, 16:02
That seems to be true of most VIP operations, but I did hear AUH is not the happiest of places to be....:}...quite a bit of movement recently.
I wonder why!!

FlyingNun
30th Jun 2008, 09:46
Interesting replies, thanks.

We still non the wiser though:ugh:

Does anyone have beefy info.? Like what is the work pattern, do you have to live in Dubai or Abu Dhabi? or can you live abroad and only be present when on duty?

How much do they pay? Salary, Allowances, etc.

But most important, are they happy? :rolleyes:

Many thanks, and God Bless... FN

FlyingNun
30th Jun 2008, 10:11
Dear Forget,
I've just noticed your remark.

All I can say, your contribution to aviation is outstanding. However, your power of observation is somewhat lacking.

When one is in aviation, one travels all over the world. And believe it or not, Qatar is on Earth.

Now.... Do you know anything about Amiri Flight?

Thank you... FN

Circe2
30th Jun 2008, 12:20
The management are a very rum lot - both the western management and the Arabs - hence the high turnover and great difficulty they have in recruiting pilots. I personally would not enjoy working for them. The salary is not as good as you would expect. Overall it is less than most European airlines pay their pilots, but since you don't pay tax it can work out as a bit better. When you consider the vast oil wealth of the Emirates - the fourth largest known oil deposits in the world, it is a pretty mean salary.

They provide accommodation, you cannot commute. Trip lengths are unknown each time you depart AUH; you might think you were going away for a few days and find you were away for several weeks. Wives are often unhappy.

fuzzbear
30th Jun 2008, 22:35
Amiri want you on standby 24/7 so forget about commuting.
You can request maximum 6 days off a month but no more than two in a row and they are still not firm.
You will spend most of your time in morocco, sometimes up to 3 weeks.
No staff travel but you are given 1 firm ticket a year.
There is a big staff turnover mostly due to the poor management..ie. mafia style.
You cannot plan your life in any way shape or form due to being on standby. Often you will be told to pack for two nights and return 2 months later..but I guess thats the unpredictable world of private flying :hmm:

fuzzbear
30th Jun 2008, 22:38
The accommodation they provide is a hotel room in AUH :sad:

millerscourt
1st Jul 2008, 13:36
FlyingNun

I would have replied earlier but I have only just stopped laughing at your question asking whether you could live abroad whilst not on duty!! That question has now been answered by others.

You clearly have no idea what working for these kind of people entails. Then again perhaps you are still in the Nunnery and not flying as your name suggests:D

Silverspoonaviator
4th Mar 2009, 04:53
Did I see a report in the UAE papers that the big man wants to change the status of the Emiri flight to be totally responsable for VIP aviation.

I was confused by this, as I understood that was the function of RoyalJet.

Also the news paper claimed that this would be over the entire UAE.

Just how does this leave the status of all commercial operators in the UAE, who do internal VVIP as well as corporate charter.

sSa

el sol
4th Mar 2009, 05:24
Khalifa sets up presidential flight body

Staff Report
Published: February 28, 2009, 23:05
Abu Dhabi: President His Highness Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, in his capacity as Ruler of Abu Dhabi, has issued a law setting up the Presidential Flight Authority (PFA).
Under the new law, the PFA will be a corporate body with full administrative and financial autonomy to achieve its goals. The PFA replaces the Emiri Flight and will acquire all its assets, rights and commitments.
The PFA will have its headquarters in Abu Dhabi City and the Executive Council may set up branches and offices in the UAE.
It is intended to operate flights for VIPs and provide the highest level of services, security, safety and amenities for VIPs. It is also aimed at developing air transport services and growing financial resources.
According to the law, the PFA will be chaired by a board of directors with a minimum of five and a maximum of seven members, including the board chairman.
General Shaikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, has issued a decision setting up the board of directors of the PFA.
The meetings of the board of directors will be considered as valid with the presence of most members who will include the chairman or his deputy.
The sessions will be behind closed doors and may be announced only with the approval of the chairman.
Decisions by the board of directors will be based on the vote of the majority. In the event of a parity of votes, the chairman will cast the deciding vote.

QF22
22nd May 2009, 08:16
Any info good or bad, from pilots or enginers appreciated.
If nobodly wants to comment on Amiri then any info re Abu Dhabi itself would be appreciated.
Thanx

QF22
23rd May 2009, 07:23
Ok if it's politically incorrect to make direct comment about Presidential Flight, any general info about living in Abu Dhabi.
What would be reosanable rental on a nice apartment? Would 16K Dhs/mth cover the rent easily or would you have to topup?
Would approx 30,000Dhs/mth salary be acceptable for the region?
I believe cost of cars is not too bad, especially 2nd hand.
Any nightlife to speak of, dining, clubbing etc . .. .
Any feedback appreciated.
Thx in advance.

Eng AW139
6th Jun 2009, 13:41
That would have be 30K per month for an apartment on the island.

dusty777
6th Jun 2009, 14:19
Turn over rate quite high. About five 744 capts have quit over the last year due promises not kept, ie child education packages, travel no longer first class etc. the package also implied high gratuities that are not appearing anymore, the principals are now quite tight.
The operation suffers from the local operator mantra of "If you dont like it, leave"
Not the premium package you would associate with a Head of State operation.

QF22
6th Jun 2009, 15:26
Thanx Dusty
Engineer salary package approx 30K Dhs/month which includes, license, furniture, and transport allowance.
Annual rental allowance 198K Dhs encashed, i believe rents are expensive, but have come down. Would 198K be enough for a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment?
Annual leave 48days/year plus public holidays.
Annual leave tickets 1xJ or 2xY whichever is greater value encashed.
Full medical, and life insurance of $400K USD.
Daily Travel allowance/perdiums Dhs 600.
I don't have kids so schooling doesn't affect me, but for info family limit for schooling Dhs 132K.
I would appreciate any feedback as to whether these amounts are acceptable for living/working in AUH.

Eng AW139
6th Jun 2009, 18:16
What are the working hours.? Any standby?:hmm:

QF22
7th Jun 2009, 01:34
Normal working hours Sun to Thurs 0800-1500.
However engineers are operational staff on the flying roster and on standby. I believe you are mainly there for flying, but am finding it hard to find out any actual info.

Eng AW139
7th Jun 2009, 02:17
Well then the money looks about normal for the area, time off is about right. I knew some guys from Royal Jet who left only because they were alway on call going here and there. But with no kids you can go for the bucket of gold.:O good luck

sec 3
7th Jun 2009, 03:44
Wan't aware Abu Dhabi has a president. What's his name and where has he been hiding ?:confused:

QF22
8th Jun 2009, 08:39
Amiri flight renamed Presidential Flight that's all I know.
I don't know details of Abu Dhabi Royal Family.

CAT II
5th Jul 2009, 13:30
Fuzzbear,

You're info is not quite correct. Yes, VVIP do require the pilots to be available but understand that the VVIPs in question are the Royal Family and oftenthe Head of State. As such, they do not move on short notice due to security and protocol measures needing to be arranged ahead of time. The shortest notice you can normally expect is at least 24 hours. Very rare and in extreme circumstances is the nitice time less than that; usually much more.

Hotel accom. is provided for three months in AUH as you seek accommodation arrangments for yourself and family; be it a villa or apartment in AUH or DXB. Travel is provided to your point of departure (nominated home) twice a year in business class or once a year in first class, whichever is to your advantage. It is paid in cash and you do as you wish.

Salary has increased and on par with any Euro operator but still not taxed. However, managment leaves a lot to be desired. Ex-Assie airforce without a clue how to manage in this environment; or most likely just lining his own pockets and get out ASAP like the last guy who was his class mate from the Airforce.

Still, could be a lot worse and as long as you can grease it on and no hard landings it is a pretty secure job.

woodja51
9th Sep 2009, 11:44
Hi all,

Does anyone have any details on the Presidential Flight in Abu Dhabi?

T/Cs etc , what they are like to work for etc etc.

I see they are looking for captains on both the 777 and 320 ..

Have applied but looking for more info if anyone has some?

WJA.

Payscale
9th Sep 2009, 12:36
Hi Woodja,

Where did you come across this add? If the T&Cs are good, it might be interesting!..(for about 2100 of us :ooh:)

kotakota
9th Sep 2009, 12:56
If you are desperate for work then you should apply . But ask yourself one little question - why are they continuously advertising ( at least 4 times in the past 18 months ) ??
They have a very small fleet , the work is about 200 ( plus or minus 50 hrs ) a year , so lots of time off , even more standby .
The problem is , many try it and leave quickly . It is not the Principals who are a problem , but the expat managers who are . Seems that because there is actually so little going on , they feel they must create 'happenings' so as to justify their salaries and positions .
They have managed to scare off some pretty good crew who were very experienced , just looking for an easy life . After all , the money is nothing special . The T and Cs are excellent - rentals etc .
Think about it - then apply !!

woodja51
10th Sep 2009, 13:01
Tks guys - yes I guess one would have to ask that question about ads etc.

Was just a thought... will see how it goes..

W

Payscale
10th Sep 2009, 21:04
What do they pay? is that what matters..

capt kickback
15th Sep 2009, 12:45
It looks like they are looking for Capts across all A/C types BBJ/146/A320/777/747!!....Is it really that bad over there?.......Is this part of Royal Jet or another offshoot?....once again if anyone has any info on T&Cs etc anything much appreciated!!:ok:

sleepypilot
15th Sep 2009, 14:57
where's the add and where you send the application?

puff m'call
15th Sep 2009, 17:17
Yeah spill the beans, where's the add?

NG_Kaptain
15th Sep 2009, 19:00
They recently fired a crew in the Seychelles when the Sheik saw the copilot intoxicated at the layover hotel so he fired both guys. Maybe that explains some 744 vacancies. Not the best place to work..

bigwullie
19th Jan 2010, 10:39
They are emailing asking for details of experience, hours etc
Anybody tell me what to expect next?

Payscale
19th Jan 2010, 14:13
Hi,

Was that for the A320 or B777?
Thks
Payscale

oz in dxb
19th Jan 2010, 15:08
Try this link guys. Page 11 / 101

Pilots Jobs, Aviation jobs , pilot jobs, pilot careers, pilot vacancies, flight crew jobs, airline pilots jobs, airport pilots jobs, aviation pilots jobs, AviationJobSearch.com (http://www.aviationjobsearch.com/jobs/pilots_jobs/)

Oz

McGreaser
19th Jan 2010, 16:12
Kotakota got it bang on ! As usual it's a few of our guys (read expats !) who flex their muscle even when it's not necessary, sort of a bull in a china shop mentality ! Coincidentally, flew with @ least 2 guys who had the pleasure to work with the royals and they said the same thing. On the outside it's a great job if you want to spend time with the family. But you're on standby most of the time. and when you do fly the schedule can change and you end up away from home an extra week or two. The money is more or less the same as main line flying ie EY, EK, GF, QR if you are a Captain with reasonable seniority in any of these outfits.

Apparently you will end up missing the airline flying and the general mayhem associated with after doing 200hrs a year:confused:. Of course there's the benefit of rubbing shoulders with royalty and a few international political bigwigs and A-list celebs (less Miss B. Spears:} - but that cannot be ruled out !)

But then again another man's meat is another man's poison.......only way to find out 1st hand is to apply then you can tell other mortals on Pprune howgozit......:)

MaxReheat
25th Jan 2010, 10:36
The Presidential Flight has placed 3 successive adverts in 'Aviation Jobs' so just what is the catch? If there are any 'Presidential' crew who are prepared to give a thorough briefing on this organisation (including T&Cs) please PM me. Additionally, is life in Abu Dhabi appreciably different to that in Dubai? Thanks.

kotakota
25th Jan 2010, 11:59
Please , read the entire thread , especially No 3 , and believe it .
Could be the best job in the world , the interviews are tough but fair and friendly , but ...................
This used to be a position that was NEVER advertised - all word of mouth etc but now...........
Wish I was running it.

SU-GCM
25th Jan 2010, 13:14
Do they offer Flight dispatcher jobs from time to time or only pilots ?

MaxReheat
8th Feb 2010, 10:19
Today was the closing date of the latest ads. Out of interest, has anyone had an invitation to an interview?

EmmaUSA
28th May 2010, 21:25
Looking for a change, have been offered EK and EY but want to explore all possibilities before committing.

A friend told me about subject airline, but also said that they do not accept female pilots. Contact details on the net are hard to find also.

Anyone have any info on them?

Thank you lots!

Emma

NG_Kaptain
28th May 2010, 22:47
Do a bit of research, overall QOL isn't that great, pay is comparable the scheduled carriers but no stability. You might go out on a short flight and be gone a month or you might be on standby for weeks on end. About gender,I don't know.

springbok449
29th May 2010, 04:36
Hi Emma,,

I just presume that if you have just been offered EK its as a First Officer?

If so I am pretty sure that Amiri Flight only takes Captains...

As I said am not 100%

Rgds

EmmaUSA
29th May 2010, 08:08
Thank you for replies.

I am a 737 Captain, I believe Amiri operate BBJ's? Any contact details would be appreciated. Still wondering if I'd be waisting my time being "gender challenged" and all..

Emma

saviboy
29th May 2010, 08:32
Sorry I don't know anything about the gender question. They have 2 777's 2 747 400's, 1 BBJ, 1 A319CJ and 1 BAE 146.
I heard similar things in regards to lack of scheduling stability.

a bit off topic with the initial question but If you have been offered a FO position at EY, I assume it would be on the 320 (or at least it should be) but given your Boeing background it might be the 777.
If it is the 320 I suggest you really think about it before you take it. the quality of life on this fleet is non existent with very few amount of days off, successive night flights with very long duty periods and multiple rostering changes. morale is extremely low on this fleet. on the other hand the other part of the company (330/340/777) is quite happy.

between EY and EK (if offered the 320 at EY) I would probably suggest EK. the path to the left seat might be longer at EK (though some would argue with that) but your quality of life will most certainly be better than on the 320 at EY.

Good luck

CaptainProp
29th May 2010, 08:48
Emma, do you have JAA license or "only" FAA?

Bredrin
30th May 2010, 03:50
Emma, A320 at EY sucks, to put it as nicely as I can. Send an application to AMIRI via courrier and just see what happens. Address it to the Chief Pilot, AMIRI Flight, Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Good luck

EmmaUSA
30th May 2010, 10:23
Hi and thanks for all the replies.

I hold a JAA license also, and indeed was offered A320 with EY. They did "promise" that they'd look at a move to Boeing after being there for a while..

I should count myself lucky I guess for having a steady job, but the adventurer in me says that it's time for a change and I find Europe depressing so the next best thing would be to come out to the ME. I have a few very happy friends out there.

Thanks again and I shall advise any response from Amiri.

Emma

Busbar
30th May 2010, 13:47
Hi Emma,

I don't know how old you are but I am almost certain that you have to be a minimum age of 45 years old to apply to the Amiri Flight. I remember seeing an advert in Flight International magazine and that was one of the requirements. I also have a friend that works there and he told me the same.

If I were you I would take EK on the B777. For many reasons which I won't go into as most people have already voiced their views, it is far better than the 'other options'.

Good luck with your descision. :ok:

springbok449
30th May 2010, 14:22
I would have to agree with Busbar Emma, good luck.

Bokkie

Willie Everlearn
31st May 2010, 00:15
I am not aware of any female pilot ever being hired by Amiri Flight. If you were, it would likely be a gigantic first.
Good luck though.

Willie :ok:

saviboy
31st May 2010, 13:50
Emma, I hate to sound like a broken record, but do not believe what EY told you in terms of transferring to the dark side, sorry to the Boeing side :)

Most Captains on the 320 were "promised" transfer to the A330 within 6 months. two years after it s not even in sight. Not to say that what they were told at their interview was a lie but more that priorities for the company have changed since they got hired. And obviously, ethics are not weighing very heavy in the scale when it comes to have a fleet of airplanes running properly. (properly in their eyes at least)

If you are truly an adventurer, it doesnt matter what we write here, you will want to see it for yourself. but if you have a good position where you are, think hard.

Good luck.

Payscale
31st May 2010, 19:07
Europe depressing, so you want the next best thing..the middle east.
Crazy yank..:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

LindbergB767
1st Jun 2010, 12:43
Hi Emma
If you want adventure you should rather try Vietnam Airlines
They are looking for A320 Capt as well as FO
And it is a better place than the Sand Box
You do your 6 weeks ON and you have 14 days Off to travel in Asia or going back home

LindbergB767
1st Jun 2010, 12:46
Sorry Emma I though you were flying A320
In Vietnam you need to be qualified on A320/330/or B777 /Atr 72 As Capt and FO

Left Coaster
1st Jun 2010, 15:09
Hi...small bit of advice for those who would apply...new name...(better than 6 months now) Amiri Flight is now called Presidential Flight. Cheers...
LC

thegypsy
1st Jun 2010, 16:13
Payscale

I know what you mean but not many Yanks have JAA licence so if a Yank she would not be able to work in depressing Europe or perhaps she is one of many who have dual citizenship and she also has a depressing European passport??

Keith Discovering
1st Jun 2010, 17:35
I heard the guy who just left EK to go on the 777 now wants to leave and come back. Any truth in this as he was really excited to go?

Mister Warning
1st Jun 2010, 17:49
Absolute rubbish - he reckons best move he ever made!

sandyballs
4th Jun 2010, 19:37
Female pilots in presidential.....that will never happen! :eek:

Narushy
15th Jul 2010, 15:24
Hi everyone i applied 2 weeks ago and no reply yet (cabin crew) ... does any1 have any idea how is it there for cabin crew ??

And what about their interview?? i have almost 7 years flying experience ..

lilik007
8th Aug 2010, 18:07
well if they didnt reply..they are not interested....i just been on the interview and was not succesfull...:(
it's hard to tell what they are looking for....

nimesh7777777
7th Feb 2011, 05:26
dear sir,may i hv abu dubai amiri flight email add pls.are there any vacancies for flight dispatchers?hope you will help me.thanx

givemewings
7th Jun 2012, 21:56
Apparently the salary is not too bad for poledancers.... :cool:

Oh wait, you were asking about FA's... am told they pay very well but as for pilots no roster so can disrupt 'life' however should be fine if you're single/ have non-jealous bf/gf/spouse

fly744
21st Mar 2013, 07:37
Hi Guys,
Looking for info about T&CS / more details for the above position please,cheers.

CDRW
26th Mar 2013, 04:07
They are a strange lot their management. Good luck .

Dropp the Pilot
24th Apr 2013, 11:51
Does anyone have first or second-hand knowledge of terms and conditions there? Of most interest would be the amount of time one is on duty - is it 24/7 for months on end or is it rotational?

CDRW
24th Apr 2013, 18:01
Dropp - get the offer first - they are notoriously fickle in their recruitment. Then analyze the T&C's and turn them down if you not interested -

Not quite 24/7 but not far off that.

richard III
24th Apr 2013, 18:16
They'll keep you busy sending them all kinds of documents and then not even an answer, really weird lot.

Left Coaster
26th Apr 2013, 02:17
Not wierd...just particular...think of who you would possibly be working for. I'd be picky too if I was them!

RINAS
27th Apr 2013, 17:22
I am new to dubai,i am here to search job as a aircraft maintenance technician,any one can help me to send some hr's mail id?

kotakota
28th Apr 2013, 05:19
Particular ? A lot of these operators need to show a little more respect , it should be mutual . Manners are cheap.

ironbutt57
28th Apr 2013, 05:54
Particular ? A lot of these operators need to show a little more respect , it should be mutual . Manners are cheap.

Read the name and think about what "operator" that could be...:ugh:

Left Coaster
28th Apr 2013, 16:02
Hmmmm...let's see...sending documents to be reviewed.
Licence...need one to work there...does yours qualify?
Medical...need one to validate the licence! Is it a class one?
Passport...check (obvious hey?) Are you able to fly worldwide with no visa issues? Two photo's in case we actually think you may be a suitable candidate and want to meet you...(Visa entry)
I'm up to four files to send, how am I doing? Four attachments to an email...phew, that's tiring! I can't believe the bad manners shown by this operator! I should automatically be hired just because I sent a CV...can't they see my fabulous experience? It's right in front of them...
I suppose that must include 90% of the flying world as rude and/or weird as I took the liberty of researching what these operators want. Guess what? They ALL ask for the same paperwork...isn't that weird? Get used to it, especially at the VVIP level. It's a small club that requires way more than your obviously excellent flying skills to join.
BTW, the small print almost always says: Only those candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted. Says it all doesn't it?
Good luck!
LC

littlejet
29th Apr 2013, 08:32
I don't now about that operation and steps like licence/medical/CV etc. are standard requirement, but when someone asks for:

- Criminal record reports from every country you lived/worked.
- Stamped working history reports from each employer
- certified education records/translations
- reference contacts (and actually contacting them)

it would be disrespectful not to send an email at least, assuming all above is clean and legit.

ironbutt57
29th Apr 2013, 13:18
good grief children...then stay home:ugh::ugh::ugh:

littlejet
30th Apr 2013, 07:17
Children? Who is inserting smilies in his lines?
It is an adult conversation and opinion.
I have been an expat all my life and value my job and expect that from others too.

ironbutt57
30th Apr 2013, 10:34
So say you get hired...then what will you whine about next??..grow up submit your stuff as requested, no answer shop somewhere else...easy huh??

hunterboy
30th Apr 2013, 10:49
Just hope that DW hasn't earmarked the jobs for some ex BA or Air Force buddies....

Payscale
30th Apr 2013, 13:41
VVIP operators require some humility and discretion, maybe its not a job for you... whining on pprune about how the royal family should treat you, is just maybe not the way to go...

falhaddar
2nd Jun 2013, 12:00
Hi there,
Iam looking for a medical job as Registered nurse in Amiri flight & royal Jet. i have a great experience and professional attitudes. im currently working in a big governmental hospital in AD. I need some changes in my career.
can anyone help me to find an email address of the amiri flight or anyone to send him my C.V.
THANKS

Vorsicht
2nd Jun 2013, 22:15
Check your PM's

alternatelaw
5th Jun 2013, 07:00
It's run by incompetent and politically motivated people except the CEO who is solid.
Watch your back at ALL times, big brother will be watching YOU,everybody will be looking to stab you in the back especially the expat management to maintain favour covering cover up total lack of flying and management skills.
Allah WaAkbar
Alt

Orangewing
5th Jun 2013, 07:37
Didn't get the job then? :E

too_much
19th Jan 2015, 08:49
Hi there,

Anyone have any information regarding how to get in to the Presidential Flight?

I have 6,500 hours + jet pic time

I just saw the fleet and some approximate salary & benefit details and it looked rather good.

Also how is working there? I hear they are truly global flights but lots to Morroco and Seychelles etc.

Thanks

Maisk Rotum
14th Sep 2016, 00:43
Anyone care to answer is the allowance of Dhs19250 a month sufficient for a single guy needing a two bedroom apartment?

Also what is the rostering like on the 747?

ta

Left Coaster
14th Sep 2016, 03:31
Same amount roughly as that "other" airline in the same city pays, it's just enough, the landlords have figured out how much the allowance is and have acted accordingly. Why? Are they (PF) looking for pilots again?