PDA

View Full Version : The Good Ole Boys !!

sizematters
22nd May 2009, 00:13
well now we have all "the good ole Boys" back in their slots on the seniority list and no more "Extendee's" at least when the economy worsens and redundancies start the Company can work from the bottom of the seniority list without having to let the Exrendee's go first.......................

Ooop's.................

Apple Tree Yard
22nd May 2009, 05:15
...for 'good ole boys'....read: pilots who have worked for this airline a lot longer than you. Try looking up the word 'respect' in the dictionary.....'sonny boy'.... :ok:

Humber10
22nd May 2009, 06:35
At least we can continue to hear people crap on the 'good old days' as well! :}

Rook
22nd May 2009, 08:42
longevity does not equal respect

HeavyWrenchFlyer
22nd May 2009, 09:08
ATY,

'Respect' is earned pal, you don't get to demand it! The one giving it gets to decide if you deserve it or not, not you. I can only hope you were kidding.

happy nightflyer
22nd May 2009, 13:36
What a load of crap. Where are you guys coming from?

sizematters
22nd May 2009, 14:05
well Crabby Apple ...............Me and My "Good Ole boy" Buddies are so happy to have your respect.......................and such a nice cushion on the seniority list

and being called "Sonny Boy" at my age makes me feel real good...............

I'd offer to engage in a battle of wits with you sometime, but then it would be unfair of me to take on an unarmed man ..............Might Pay to find out who your slagging before you go into print ..........:ok:

T-Mass
22nd May 2009, 18:48
Oh snap. Somebody just got owned.

fire wall
22nd May 2009, 22:16
And just how would he do that sizematters, when you choose to post on a anon. forum ?
Doh !

xs calf
23rd May 2009, 09:39
sizematters
Might Pay to find out who your slagging before you go into print
Man with an opinion of himself - no harm in that; just brush up the spelling, old boy :ok:

Apple Tree Yard
24th May 2009, 04:55
Sizematters.....? interesting username. I suppose with your wife's compaints it can only be natural to be so self obsessed...:ok:

sizematters
26th May 2009, 03:56
Apple Boy..........your right I sometimes wish I had a twelve inch one..........

Instead of this big B'tard !!!!:D

Yeager
27th May 2009, 14:43
Ha ha ha.. Are u for real boyz.. No, no and NO.
In Cathay Pathetic respect is NOT something you earn - its something that you should have being in Command of a widebody.. Oh yeah.. Bring on the long sleeves and the pyjamas..
The sooner one realizes that CX is all about blieving that you are someone rathr than actually be someone - the sooner the shaft feels less painful.

Good luck.

Y.