PDA

View Full Version : GMA Update and the psychology of minds

monster330
15th May 2009, 15:51
This thread is an "addendum" to the GMA Update thread already posted. I wish to start this new thread so as to excite some debate (not slagging off of one another- PLEASE) and gain some clarity of what may lay ahead.

Some of you may recall I have posted threads about where I see the financial maelstrom taking us; why it leads us, where and how it most likely will end, and the reasoning behind its course.

I do not have a degree in psychology or similar, am a flight crew member, but have taken it upon myself to learn about stock markets, such that I might earn a few dollars and NOT be forever reliant solely on a time-for-pay existence- such as what most all of us do.

The stock market is a great educator to the pyschology of minds!

Most all stock market decisions are the result of a flight or fright impulsion within the limbic system of the brain. They are not, by and large,contrary to popular belief the direct result of informed and rational decisions. By all means, informed and rational men/women make judgements based on best info available at the time- but the movement and amplitude and control of the market is governed by the primeval limbic area;FIGHT OR FLIGHT; FEAR & GREED.

So, preamble done, I trust you see the reasoning behind managements decision to the pulling off the company website of recent updates.

These are rational men making decisions based on best available info at the time-but they are subject to fears as human as ours;(their desired outcome, of course, generally opposite to ours), they do NOT have a magic wand, but have by and large sought to control the aircrew body through misinformation and murkiness, trusting that the psychology of minds, the mind of the masses, will wend its way to BECOME our fears and greed, resulting in an acceptable outcome to them.

If we belive we shall fail, so it will be.

The very ACT of retracting the GMA doggerel speaks volumes as to their fears and greed.
STAND FIRM & DO NOT BE DUPED

Two men looked out from behind prison bars;
One saw mud-the other saw stars

Thankyou for your attention:ok: