PDA

View Full Version : Great idea for SLS and COS08

Facts Only
14th May 2009, 23:37
I heard a great idea yesterday.

If you are tempted to sign COS08 but like everybody else you have not seen the final document, accept it in writing by writing a letter to the GMA or DFO and make the acceptance subject to seeing the final COS in writing.

Also, if you are unsure about SLS or what other implications it has, i.e. are you on the hook for more SLS, accept that also by writing a letter and detail exactly what you are agreeing to.

There is no law that says you have to use crew direct and agree to something you are not quite sure about!:ok:

Sqwak7700
15th May 2009, 02:45
Wow, you come on here with all of your "1" posts and give us really ****ty advice, like agreeing to both crappy deals.

You are right, I'm probably being silly when I think you have alterior motives...:hmm:

Sleeve_of_Wizard
15th May 2009, 04:26
Even if you are "tempted" to sign it........ ( ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??)
You'd have to SIGN it.......... not CLICK IT. Correct. That's why we've been told NOT TO CLICK IT...................