PDA

View Full Version : Air Macau Info

DC323
13th May 2009, 03:15
Hi there,

I was looking for any information regarding Air Macau and also if anyone out there has an e-mail address of someone in recruiting or similar position if they could PM me as there 'standard' e-mail addresses (both of them) doesn't seem to be working.

Thank you all and I hope I have put this in the right forum.

DC3

mic310
13th May 2009, 06:16
Hi Mate try the web site would be obvious answer. I have a friend working up there, and things seem to be pretty quiet at the moment. 320 T/R and 2000 hours T/T I have heard bet you in the door, but I did hear that about 12 months ago. :ok:

DC323
13th May 2009, 08:41
Thanks Mic, haven't had much success with the web-site as yet, was hoping there was someone out there with a contact who could help. Have the Quals they want but as you say.....it all seems a bit quiet pretty much everywhere. Oh well, just have to batten down the hatches for another 12-18 months!!

Cheers anyway,

DC3

jimsmitty01
13th May 2009, 16:22
try [email protected]

or

[email protected] (viva Macau)

I tried, but not enough experience :*

Checka-de
13th Jun 2009, 05:05
It is quiet but you never know.
Good luck.
VPFO & CP's Secretary email: francesca.meng at airmacau com mo

hawkerjet
22nd Jun 2009, 03:30
What's the starting FO salary at Air Macau? Are you paid during training? How much is the bond and can it be paid off early? About how long from start of training until flying the line collecting your salary/

Could anyone please answer these questions. I am trying to look at how much needs to be saved in order to survive the initial lack of salary....
Thanks Very Much for your input.:}

hawkerjet
22nd Jun 2009, 05:05
Gentlemen,
I have used the search function and saw a lot of answers to my questions but the information was over a year old and would like to know if anything has changed. I am most curious about the bond. I am not familiar with it and never had an experience with one. Would someone mind explaining. I understand the Jist of it is to protect the company's ROI in the pilot for training costs, but have no idea how they actually work. Does the pilot come up with 20,000? does it get taken out of your salary for a period of time and then given back at the end of the contract? Any pearls of wisdom would be appreciated..Thank You...:eek: