View Full Version : ArabWings, Jordan

localizer28
12th May 2009, 20:41
Hello everybody!!

I need some information on a business jet company in Jordan. They are called Arabwings (arabwings.com.jo) and according to their website they operate a mixed fleet of corporate jets. Who is in charge/runs the show? Are they good to work for? Do they hire expats at all? And if so, who would be the appropriate contact person?
Any helpful inside information welcome via PM or e-mail. :ok:

Thanx and happy landings ;-)

EX TERMINATOR
13th May 2009, 05:31
Arab Wings is a good company. Running the show is Mr. Ahmad Abu Ghazaleh (GM and son of the owner Mr. Mohammad Abu Ghazaleh). Messrs. Abu Ghazaleh are professional, fair and decent people. This is to say the least. They have a team of professionals working for them. Your contact person would be Capt. Naser Hinnawi, Dir. of Ops. He is a devoted professional, and as such likes to work with professionals. I worked with him in the past for just under three years when I was cunned and deceived by a company in the UAE called Prestige Jet. Their CEO, who is a cun artist and the biggest lier on the face of the earth pictured the future at his company to be so bright that I was dazzled and left with very little room to think. So I immediately rode the train to "heavens" which turned out to be HELL.
So my piece of advice to you, and to the rest of those professionals seeking a decent employment opportunity in aviation in the Middle East, GO TO ARAB WINGS..DO NOT GET ANYWHERE NEAR PRESTIGE JET. Do not fall into the same trap as I did.
Best of luck.
Ex

NZ X man
13th May 2009, 18:15
Well Ec terminator has it only 50% right! Yes stay away from Prestige, take it from a guy who did a three week fill in, finishing on the 10th, the most un-organized operation you could come across. 90 % of the guys who have joined them regret it. Arab wings is an old company been around since the late fifties. I flew with a Jordanian pilot who said that they were having problems, He is pretty aware of what is happening in the ME, and we talked in depth about the operation. I like Amman, but finding a good company there is not easy. My advise, look elsewhere.
Cheers

GBB
13th May 2009, 21:32
Ex,

I think the question was about Arab Wings, not PJ... I know that you are very unhappy with all that happen (or maybe all that didnt happen) for you over there. I think you did run your own thread about PJ... So please stop spreading your wise advice about PJ into other threads.
And no, I dont work for them/never did!

EX TERMINATOR
13th May 2009, 23:05
GBB,
Thank you for your response.
What I had stated was a fact relating to my own experience with two aviation companies in the Middle East. I guess it is only natural to compare between a good company and a bad one by way of conveying a sincere advice. Besides, don't you think that it is only fair to remind decent people of the truth especially when bad companies are still following deceitful practices? I think I owe it to all of those concerned to let them know the truth. It would then be their responsibility to verify whether my information and conclusion is right or wrong.

dubai981
15th Jun 2009, 21:35
King DODY are you still alive :) there is a post for a pipe fitter in case you are still job less