PDA

View Full Version : flight dispatcher job

iam_srajesh
11th May 2009, 11:31
hey guys,

am in UAE. have to say am not so lucky.i did my FAA in US 2 years down lane...and i can say i am loosing few things already out of my memory...and so far unable to land in job. can anyone guide me how to go about this or forget dispatch and do job what i get..is it am only one not lucky in this field.. am going crazy

ubaid123
13th May 2009, 13:48
Situation no wis pretty bad,

You should have taken any job just to get the experience, at cojmpanies at dubai airport free zone , or with fbo's or charter aviation businessses,

There was lot sof oppurtunities in dubai , there are soo many people who were hiring in flight support business, I remmber some students from emirates college getting 3 job offers to choose from!

Now i will suggest you the same, look for a job seriously , come to dubai airport freezone, forget internet , go personally , meet people , talk to peole give cvs personally.

iam_srajesh
16th May 2009, 16:24
hi dude,

thanks lot for ur encouraging message..am in dubai..presently working in a job without any affection to job coz my dispatcher dream is giving me tough time..every day i do keep sending resumes online..or sometimes do fax it and call them and check if they received..only thing i cant do is visit all of these companies coz of my 7 to 9 job...i have not left any stones unturned..will keep trying..thank u anyways lot for replying..will visit if i get time surely.

rgds
rajesh.s

HZ123
16th May 2009, 17:56
In the EU as well this role if anything is starting to dissapear with the role shared between the Aircraft Loading Supervisor and the pax final departure gate staff. What has changed ;_ aircraft performance;centralised load control;same loads day after day; improvemnets in forward weather reporting; dumping down of aviation job roles and job describtions; computer systems that do it all automatically, time after time.

Do not be put off as there will always be airline jobs?

oscarlimatango
17th May 2009, 08:11
i did my FAA dispatch abt 1 1/2 year ago, and i have been working in flt suppot! telling u guys, if u dont work for an operator, ur lisc is useless, and all ur logical thinking and expactations that u had for your lisc just grinds away!

flt support = not good idea for future ops people!

iam_srajesh
17th May 2009, 11:56
hi oscar,,well for me its now dream that if ever i will sit in some flight ops position..there was prestige advt last week in gulf news..i had been tryng..so far no reply from them..if any one knows some recruitment in UAE pls do feel free to share..thanks ton