View Full Version : Credit where credit is due.

alwayzinit
9th May 2009, 16:43
In this time of uncertainty and not a little angst it is important to give credit where it is due. To that end:

The last 10 or so days in the Alwayz house have been more than a little stressful ending up with Mrs Init being hospitalised for an op.

She,God bless her, is fine and running around much against doctors orders, but soooo much better.

EK, in the persona of the Boeing fleet office, Manager and assistant have been absolutely bloody FANTASTIC with their advise and support in a difficult time. Something that for which I will be eternally grateful.

So Top Marks PP and FJ and thanks.

Alwayz

helen-damnation
9th May 2009, 17:22
Good to hear Mrs A is on the move and

Glad to hear someone is being supportive in the office. Often the case but not often said. :ok:

etops777
9th May 2009, 17:43
I once required a time off on my RSV month and it was a last min thing, FJ provided an excellent support and my off days was granted..

:ok:

jinglied
9th May 2009, 18:12
..what?

Jinglie'd

mensaboy
9th May 2009, 20:01
Along the same lines, EK has traditionally been supportive when it comes to medical issues. (as they should be I might add) But like you said, give credit where credit is due.

Panther 88
9th May 2009, 22:00
From every reasoned source around here, these types of issues and solutions are in fact handled outstandingly. Thus far, I have not heard of anyone having difficulties in this area. Good to hear it is continuing. IMHO, EK is the best around in this area of management.

Wiley
9th May 2009, 23:40
EK, in the persona of the Boeing fleet office, Manager and assistant have been absolutely bloody FANTASTIC with their adviCe and support in a difficult time.If ever they decide to clone a human, they'd do well to start with the Boeing Fleet Manager's assistant. The lady rocks. Nothing's ever too much trouble for her and however difficult the request, if it's do-able, she gets it done, usually with minimal delay.

On the few occasions I've ever had to deal with her, I've found the Fleet Manager to be more than helpful as well, but in nine cases out of ten, her assistant gets whatever needs to done without the need to go to the FM.

drop kick
10th May 2009, 08:07
It is also worth mentioning the recent efforts of some of the senior members in the HR department that have worked hard for the reversal of the policy on the utilities allowance:ok:

PositiveRate876
10th May 2009, 08:41
It's refreshing to read something positive on here for a change! :ok:

Billy Madrid
10th May 2009, 12:37
If you go to FJ with a problem she starts with
"Yes I can help" or "Sure no problem lets get it done"
This is such a refreshing change from most of Ek where the normal response is "No..... Not possible!"
Well done FJ (She should run HR), shame on the rest of the Ek office people, as she proves it is possible to be of some help!!!

Panther 88
10th May 2009, 15:04
Are you friggin' nuts. By stating that FJ and PP are doing a good job for the pilots and are pilot advocates, you guys have signed their redundancy notices.:ok:

Wiley
11th May 2009, 00:22
Sadly, P88, a similar thought occurred to me when I wrote my earlier post. (And let's face it; how incredibly sad is that?)

The fact remains, FJ and PP do a damn good job looking after the admin. aspects of our lives in the Sandpit, and, as the title of the thread says, "credit where credit is due".