View Full Version : NON PC thread: Pakistani security threat

Itswindyout
9th May 2009, 07:17
I know that this is non PC, and I would fully understand if deleted by our Mods.

How does the airport securty "machine" consider the current situation involving Pakistani staff, both flight deck, ground crew etc, etc.

My logic is as follows: With the "invasion" of Pakistan by the Taliban, there must be enhanced pressure for those working in secure and sensitive areas, to be targeted by Taliban militants, by threats to the families at home.

I do not know just how the security clearances are processed, but I would suggest that any Pakistani staff member employed as ground staff, or worse as flight crew, in the UAE, or else where should have more stringent perhaps positive vetting as a condition of continued employment.

Perhaps a discussion on the perceived increased threat level, would be justified.

I urge the authorities to do the needful.

windy

OMDB-PiLoT
9th May 2009, 07:50
Ahh! How about including all Iraqis and Palestinians as well? Hmm, wait, lets include ALL Muslims out there. :rolleyes: The only threat so far is the US of A in Middle East. How about stringent vetting for all Americans/Europeans as well? Aren't we all a threat to this world??? :ugh::ugh::ugh:

c560xl
9th May 2009, 08:07
Very well said mate.
THE ONLY INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE POOR AMERICAN.
They are so affraid that they don,t even introduce there self as AMERICANS any more.
Wow
I am amazed
:ok:

EGGW
9th May 2009, 10:58
I don't think this is appropriate on this forum, please head to JetBlast for discussions on this :ugh:

Closed.

EGGW