PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Chimps in Moscow

chopper2004
8th May 2009, 08:14
Chimp in zoo sex attack | The Sun |News (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2414852.ece)

Enough to go ape over this and the world's gone bananas, wonder if Otello will have to give his DNA sample to investigators.:D:ok:;)

Rainboe
8th May 2009, 08:16
It's that giving a male a banana thing- drives them wild! Didn't she know that was a signal?

racedo
8th May 2009, 08:25
Reminds me the story of some Koreans visiting Moscow to discuss business. Over lots of Vodka they demanded chance to shoot a bear......kind of hard around the Moscow ring.

Eventually one flunky came up with idea of getting old circus guy living in woods with old performing bear. Bear as part of old act would play dead when shot.

Out into the woods they go with Koreans barely able to stand following night before plus bottles of Vodka still available.

Lots of shouting and noise but old guy came with bear and released it close to where the party were.

Koreans got really exited and started shouting and screaming and bear turned towards them.

Another guy cycling on track through forest at same time.

Korean grabs gun and fires into air, bear roars and guy on bike sees bear, chucks bike at him and runs like hell.

Bear sees bike and remembers old act so gets on it and starts to try and cycle at which point couple of the Koreans just pass out.

angels
8th May 2009, 08:29
Nah, racedo, when I heard that many moons ago it was the USSR ambassador in Austria.....:}

cockney steve
8th May 2009, 14:09
Fed up with his incessant whooping and grunting, she gave him a banana with the words "There, now give us a break"

so he did :}

unstable load
9th May 2009, 01:48
Seeing as people don't generally "do" chimps, maybe this one was related to Michael Jackson's one and wanted to try it out..........

Capot
9th May 2009, 04:10
Jake Thackery got there first.........

Brother Gorilla (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQm_8uoljWM)

racedo
9th May 2009, 09:54
What is the best way to cook one of these ? BBQ or Boil them or

Spotlight
9th May 2009, 12:18
Being assessed as to whether suitable for Home Detention I understand.