PDA

View Full Version : Drunk Pilot Video?

blackace
8th May 2009, 00:57
I am sure I have seen this guy at Heathrow :)

LiveLeak.com - Drunk Pilot Arrived at the Airport and Vomits!! (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=972_1241728748)

Will Fraser
8th May 2009, 01:29
Totally staged, IMHO. And a despicable post. Besides even if not a play, he may be food sick.

finfly1
8th May 2009, 01:59
Aww, I wuz hoping for Foster Brooks and Dean Martin again.

ExSp33db1rd
8th May 2009, 04:45
Isn't the 16 yr. old guy in the white cap the pilot ? The other must be the chief Security Goon who has to 'frisk' him ? ( stripes on shoulders AND sleeves ! )

Roger Sofarover
8th May 2009, 04:51
I am sure I have seen this guy at Heathrow

and did you ask him if he had got over his bad bout of food poisoning or viral infection, or in your opinion is it only drunk people that vomit. Perhaps you also consider that only drunk people have diarrhoea , same process after all, just a different end of the body.

mickjoebill
8th May 2009, 07:44
LiveLeak.com - Drunk Pilot Arrived at the Airport and Vomits!! (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=972_1241728748)

This video purports to depict a drunk pilot exiting a taxi at an airport with crew, vomiting and falling over.

However, this seems to be planned and professionally shot (the framing is slightly predictive of action) also
Crew get out of vehicle in a hurry.
Stewardess is at the pilots side very quickly.
Empty skip is suspicious (traffic control measure)

But given the number of extras with costumes ect it isn't a school boy prank.
It could be a setup from an obscure foreign comedy TV show where the prank is being played on the guy in the baseball cap????

or could it be for real?

Mickjoebill

vonbag
8th May 2009, 07:58
In all candid honesty this A.M., sorry: I only noticed the stripes. Then my attention got steadily diverted by something else.

Marcel_MPH
8th May 2009, 08:00
Can't imagine this would be real. As Mickjoebill indicates, it looks staged. Falling over the suitcases at the end was just silly and far from real.

Marcel_MPH

angels
8th May 2009, 08:18
Yeah, obvious spoof. Many things point to it.

Just one is the lack of vomit when the 'pilot' chunders. :yuk: :ok:

Have you ever seen a gallon of guinness flooding down the road? I have....

HotDog
8th May 2009, 08:21
Even if the video is unstaged, who is to say the "Pilot" was drunk? Food poisoning more likely from the hotel coffee shop before reporting for duty. Happened to me once in India.

vonbag
8th May 2009, 08:35
Other similar thread:
"http://www.pprune.org/jet-blast/373149-drunk-pilot.html"
for the title of which I abound of quotes.

Nightrider
8th May 2009, 08:38
Hot Dog, you are talking about the Trident? :* You are not alone on that one :mad:

Captain Stable
8th May 2009, 09:02
blackace, you are a troll. Either that or a stupid little boy. Now go away and stir somewhere else.

gingernut
8th May 2009, 10:08
There is no objective evidence that this man has consumed alcohol.

max1
8th May 2009, 10:12
I don't know, he had a big watch.

uffington sb
8th May 2009, 11:34
Do you guys really have all that gold on show, stripes on the cuffs and epaulettes on the same jacket and have your hard earned wings half covered up by the lapels?

He's probably a hotel doorman.

blackace
8th May 2009, 21:11
Captain Stable

blackace, you are a troll. Either that or a stupid little boy.

I am neither, it is not my video, I am simply posing a link to a video for the reaction of the likes yourselves.

As you can plainly see from the question mark I am questioning the videos authenticity, and the smiley face was a clear indication that the post was not to be taken seriously. This is Jet blast after all.

I thought there was some rule about throwing personal insults at people, but since you seem to be allowed to do that, then so shall I.

Captain Stable, you are a prick. Now go away and post your childish insults elsewhere.

One Outsider
8th May 2009, 21:50
There is always some clown who will use the 'I was just trying to be funny' excuse.

Now we just need the Swedish Chef and OrangFrequent to give their indignant comments and the circle will be complete.

mickjoebill
9th May 2009, 00:00
Can someone identify the airport?
What nationality is the pilot?
Any guesses as to the airline the "stewardess" uniform could represent?

This will help track down the source.

Perhaps part two of this stunt is where the subject of the prank boards a small plane to discover the same pilot at the controls.

If this is indeed a TV show prank then the use of this video on Utube, where it is completely out of context, could be a breach by the production team of various contracts and guidelines with their broadcaster.

If one can track down the source and if they intended to release on utube as a promotion for their show, then perhaps there is even a legal case against them, where they have purposefully bought pilots into disrepute?

Utube is worryingly increasingly becoming the harbinger of well planned and executed misinformation.

Mickjoebill

ONTPax
9th May 2009, 15:46
One Outsider wrote:

Now we just need the Swedish Chef and OrangFrequent to give their indignant comments and the circle will be complete.

Don't forget me! Don't forget me! The Mods banned me completely from this place for awhile, and I STILL can't make posts on the CC forum! :ok: