PDA

View Full Version : How many times have been married?

yahooair
1st Oct 2000, 11:45
How many times has the average pilot been married? Are pilots getting better or worse with their marriage.

VSO
1st Oct 2000, 13:01
Yahooair,
2 posts together, marriage & best looking chicks! Your company is obviously not working you hard enough.Nothing like good hard work to keep a man's mind off the sins of the flesh!!!!
p.s. Does 90 hours a month at a cabin level of 6000ft give you a better or worse blood pressure/performance!!!
Praised be the lord!

Conky Joe
1st Oct 2000, 19:26
'Average' pilot? Is there such a thing?? :)

Slasher
5th Oct 2000, 06:50
Ive never been "officialy" married, but have been involved in 5 unofficial ones so far.

PilotsPal
5th Oct 2000, 20:29
Slash - I am more than a little intrigued by your 5 unofficial marriages. Are we talking bigamy or polygamy?

Horatio
6th Oct 2000, 00:55
2 so far...but I knew another skipper that had scored 5!...He obviuously has deeper pockets than me!

redsnail
6th Oct 2000, 03:32
Never been married and no kids! :)

------------------
reddo
A Feral Animal.

AirWolf
6th Oct 2000, 06:56
To All,

Once to Many!!!!!!

AirWolf (mit der hund)

Slasher
6th Oct 2000, 07:07
No PP I am talking monogamy (ha ha surprise!). An unofficial marriage (a.k.a. de facto) is exactley like an official one: not allowed to touch other women, pay the bills, carry out the garbage, she putting up with my sh!t and I putting up with hers etc. Only diference is no wedding and no kids.
The package benefits include no financial penaltys when the eventual "divorce" occurs. :)

PilotsPal
6th Oct 2000, 14:35
Slash - if its happened 5 times, I guess that makes you a serial common law husband!
You have to be careful doing that here these days - if there's property involved the financial downside can be every bit as bad as divorce...

TowerDog
10th Oct 2000, 04:08
A real pilot is supposed to have as many ex-wifes as he has stripes on his shoulders.

3 marriages, 4 stripes, and counting.. :)

------------------
Men, this is no drill...

Slasher
10th Oct 2000, 09:26
You right PP but Im very cautious these days about:
1. Making sure theres no stuff in her name
2. What country Im in where the shacking up ocurrs
3. The citizenship of who your shacked up with.
In Oz I had 2 sucksessive cohabitational relationships. The 2nd was with a huge-titted horney Brazilian nympho from Rio who I met in Brisbane while she was on a 3 year visitors visa. And both subsequent court actions left me skint each time (yep even SHE won!). But after moving to S.E. Asia I quickley discovered only oficial mariages hold any sort of weight here. So a defucto relationship has no legal recognition and she cant touch a bloodey thing! http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

The Guvnor
10th Oct 2000, 10:56
"sucksessive" - "defucto" - either your spelling's cr*p, Slasher, me old mate, which I don't think - or this thread's off to Jet Blast!

------------------
:) Happiness is a warm L1011 :)

Bird Strike
10th Oct 2000, 11:18
Hey Slash, you've cracked me up!
Please, keep up your good work...

CrashDive
10th Oct 2000, 11:59
Guv, I think I'll be the judge of whether or not it gets moved to JetBlast - and as you can see it's still there above.

--------------------------------
Slasher, the poor mans Captain I.F. Snailtrails.

Obi Wan Kirk
10th Oct 2000, 14:20
So some of you guys seem to think it is cool to have been divorced or to have a mistress, I think you should all be jailed!!!!
There is a saying and I agree 100% that the biggest failure a man can have is that in the home. How would you like your daughter to be having an affair with a married man?
Loving your wife is the best thing a man can do and your kids notice this. One of the biggest problems in society today is that the family is losing importance. If a kid sees tension between his/her parents he/she will lose trust in them and when in need of advice will go outside the home to seek it. Now first thing if you are married I suggest to be loyal because loving your wife is the best thing you can do for your kids. After all isn't being the Captain of an airliner a question of loyalty and responsibility. I believe Gandhi when he said you can't go wrong in one area of your life without that affecting the others!!

PPRuNe Pop
10th Oct 2000, 15:42
Well! On that note and with respect to Crash Dive - NOW I think this thread can go to JetBlast. Heavyyyy!

PPRuNe Pop
[email protected]